Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
Just a small question, I am heavily confused about this but does attempting on pills really do anything? I've tried taking sleeping pills, however as you can see it didn't work. I've tried some other random pills and took probably about 22 of them if I could recall yet none seemed to have done anything except knock me out.

Plus there's something that further fuels my doubts because someone I knew had also done it one time but ended with the same results as I have. I'm really new to this sort of stuff so I'm probably just doing it wrong and maybe lacking research?

Reactions: Unknown21 and korra
B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
You have to take enough of those to induce organ failure. It's not pleasant but can work. Just like everything else, read about the specific pills you're taking and do the research BEFOREHAND. You can end up surviving with serious injuries if not. I hope life steers you away from this desire and hope you stay safe.

Reactions: Oeoe3
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
You have to take enough of those to induce organ failure. It's not pleasant but can work. Just like everything else, read about the specific pills you're taking and do the research BEFOREHAND. You can end up surviving with serious injuries if not. I hope life steers you away from this desire and hope you stay safe.
I see. Alrighty, thanks for that. Stay safe also!<3

• Hugs
Reactions: buoy
T

tanaka10

Aug 6, 2024
Just a small question, I am heavily confused about this but does attempting on pills really do anything? I've tried taking sleeping pills, however as you can see it didn't work. I've tried some other random pills and took probably about 22 of them if I could recall yet none seemed to have done anything except knock me out.

Plus there's something that further fuels my doubts because someone I knew had also done it one time but ended with the same results as I have. I'm really new to this sort of stuff so I'm probably just doing it wrong and maybe lacking research?
what type of pill do you have? what type of sleeping pill?

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023

Please do not overdose on sleeping pills again, there have been more than one case of lower half being amputated because of this. It is better to stay away from the idea of taking overdose on pills in general. Good luck.

• Aww..
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
what type of pill do you have? what type of sleeping pill?
Syncrodin I think it's what it was called. I'm not sure, I was in a rush when I took it.
Please do not overdose on sleeping pills again, there have been more than one case of lower half being amputated because of this. It is better to stay away from the idea of taking overdose on pills in general. Good luck.
(D:) Oh, okay I am definitely not doing that again. Thank you for the warning!

Reactions: Unknown21
T

tanaka10

Aug 6, 2024
Syncrodin I think it's what it was called. I'm not sure, I was in a rush when I took it.

(D:) Oh, okay I am definitely not doing that again. Thank you for the warning!
it's melatonin, it's not very effective nor very dangerous compared to benzodiazepine or barbiturate, however there are risks at very high dose at heptic and renal level.

• Hugs
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
Whoops. I guess I should've taken the time to research it, but anyway thanks!