S

SilverLining

Dec 19, 2019
around me, the only thing i can find that is similar to sn is curing salt, which is a mix of table salt and sn.
i was just wondering if you think this would still work? i understand id probably need more and it would taste more salty, but do you think it could work still?

also, do you have to mix it with water? like, could you mix it with just juice or even a monster to make the taste more bearable (cause its mixed with table salt) or would this effect the efficiancy as well?
thanks in advance :))

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. The amount of SN relative to NaCl in such products, while not fixed, is such that the volume required to be consumed to reach lethal levels of SN is so great you may be running up against death by NaCl, which is far, far less pleasant. In any event, it would be unpalatable.

Reactions: BLUE1970, sadworld, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
S

SilverLining

Dec 19, 2019
No. The amount of SN relative to NaCl in such products, while not fixed, is such that the volume required to be consumed to reach lethal levels of SN is so great you may be running up against death by NaCl, which is far, far less pleasant. In any event, it would be unpalatable.

awh damn. was worth asking though i guess

Reactions: sadworld
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
No because a very small amount of SN is in curing salt.

Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
Sorry, but that's a really bad idea :ahhha:
The amount of SN is really not enough and you will just end up suffering for nothing, and even alerting people around you...
Also, you should only drink SN with water. Everything else like juices, soda and alcohol will interfere with SN and reduce its effect.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Gee, I wish we had a resources section.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Hazelnut and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Won't work, don't even try it please, you'll vomit your soul out trust me.

Reactions: Hazelnut