M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Ok so obviously buying my new phone won't do that but I'm a clown and even though I plan to ctb eventually it's a treat for myself in the meantime. Though at least it wasn't a madly impulsive decision as I have been thinking about it for a few months now and I'm due an upgrade.
Also now that I've trapped myself in a functioning role in society, I figured I might as well spend some of my money. I say I'm trapped because even though I'm functioning I'm now in a position where I can no longer be accepted for what I experience emotionally on a daily basis. The people I trusted left me and there's no point in me trying to build new relationships because I either struggle to connect with people or overly connect with people, everyone leaves eventually, and my ctb plan is pretty active anyway.
Bought the iPhone 11 Pro. Anyone else got that phone? I've upgraded from my iPhone 7. It should arrive in couple of days.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, TimeToBiteTheDust, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Be kind to yourself. Getting a new phone is exciting.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Be kind to yourself. Getting a new phone is exciting.
Thank you. I'm looking forward to a bigger screen :smiling: serves me better for YouTube videos

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Most people stare at their phones a lot, even when they are in company of others, so having a good phone is nice. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, TimeToBiteTheDust and madbananas
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Wow. This is good. Material things brought me some kind of happiness in the past. I can't remember the last time I was interested in smartphones. My actual phone works fine for the things I need. Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga