• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I am reading a book about poisons and Curare came up.

Google says

As a potent muscle relaxant, curare can cause death quickly by inducing asphyxia due to rapid relaxation of diaphragmatic muscles. According to one source, death from respiratory arrest can take place within a few minutes in birds and small prey, and up to 20 min in larger mammals.

Google also says it's easy to buy and inexpensive

• Informative
Reactions: blackwidow and Slow_Farewell
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
IMG 6638
This is from Wikipedia. Not a useful suicide agent, as it's not active when ingested orally.

• Informative
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, rozeske and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I think i came across this when I was younger and reading those adventure novels. Something some cultures dip the tips of their arrows/spears in to make it more potent.
Havent looked up in detail how to extract it properly and from what plant, thought.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I think i came across this when I was younger and reading those adventure novels. Something some cultures dip the tips of their arrows/spears in to make it more potent.
Havent looked up in detail how to extract it properly and from what plant, thought.
That's what it said, was very interesting

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
If you're conscious, diaphragm relaxation won't be peaceful. You'll know the whole thing as it's going on, and you will feel suffocation

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If you're conscious, diaphragm relaxation won't be peaceful. You'll know the whole thing as it's going on, and you will feel suffocation
Thank you. Was rather curious over it x

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor