• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I am thinking about joining an cult,i took a free personality test i think they were Scientologists they seemed very
nice and were very friendly,any Scientologists here? or does any one recommend them?
Thanks!

Reactions: Gray Wounds, FTL.Wanderer, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Besides I can't confirm that with solid sociology or psychology premises, I have a maximum for the cults called "The spiritual freedom paradox" who says: "Some religions you' can freely enter, but not freely leave", so, if an religion or cult is tempted you, but you can't quit on it, then I don't recommend to join it. And Scientiology enters on my spiritual freedom paradox. There's a lot of cases of people that they want to leave, only to find persecution of the scientiology lawyers, who searches all kind of criticisms and try to shut down with lawsuits. So personally stay safe from scientology. In theory, yeah, it was cool, yeah, The Way of Happiness seems a good moral code and practical, but hell no, they want your money, since all kind of cults who brainwashed their adepts.

Reactions: Donewith_, Trulysorry, Norest4thewicked and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I am thinking about joining an cult,i took a free personality test i think they were Scientologists they seemed very
nice and were very friendly,any Scientologists here? or does any one recommend them?
Thanks!

I would not recommend this! They are manipulative, controlling and will destroy any sense of self that you have. If you want to join an alternative community then there are many to be found in Europe that I am sure will not brain wash you.
Alternative communities

Scientologists are wackos, they have made life hell for many people who have left and spoken out against them, there is no science involved in their dangerous ideal!
Look up Louis Theroux's expose of them to see how they really operate.

Louis Theroux

Reactions: Jupiter, 21Neberg, Lara Francis and 11 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
So personally stay safe from scientology. In theory, yeah, it was cool, yeah, The Way of Happiness seems a good moral code and practical, but hell no, they want your money, since all kind of cults who brainwashed their adepts.
Thanks! YukiFox I think i will look for another one,it does sound good and they were so kind to me,but i guess they just
do that to everyone
HAHA! I was reading about Anonymous vs Scientology.
Anonymous sent thousands of all-black faxes to the Church of Scientology to deplete all of their ink cartridges
:hihi:

Look up Louis Theroux's expose of them to see how they really operate.
Thanks! Johnnytherfox i'll watch that.I love Louis Theroux

Reactions: Johnnythefox and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
Scientology is scary. They deliberately meant for adherents to suffer life-threatening injuries and perish because there were no fellow Scientologist doctors in the area. Also Dianetics has a comparatively ludicrous mythology clearly lifted from Hubbard's old science fiction writing days, not to mention the overwhelming amount of money needed to better understand the inner enigmas of the organisation, which without an ounce of irony state that if you read anything without being properly inducted, you will be destroyed because your current form is unable to coherently process the supposed enlightenment given to Hubbard and his ilk. The Sea Org, their private naval force, is also blatantly manipulative in having oneself become enjoined in return for lifelong servitude as well as a contract that persists aeons after one's demise. Hubbard went on record for stating that if one wishes to make a million Dollars, one should start their own religion.

For further viewing, I would consider The Unfunny Truth of Scientology.

Reactions: Soon4me and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Scientologist are crazy mad peeps. It is now banned from europe from what I've heard.

They only want your money in the end anyways, oh and their "religious book" sucks big time. Don't remember the whole story but it goes somehow like an alien with some weird name invaded earth to .... Dont remember. BORING booooooooooring.

Stay away from any sects

Reactions: Jupiter, Soon4me, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
My freshman year of college I was so lonely I joined a cult (Boston Church of Christ). I was fked up before but they took that sht to a whole new level. When I tried to leave, they ambushed me on a bench along a dark path on campus they knew I had to walk along to get to an evening lab. And they terrorized me with a graphic depiction of hell that was reserved for me for abandoning the Church. They said that was the worst sin I could commit. What most hurt about my experience with them is that they never gave a damn about me. They cared ONLY about the number of new people I brought to Bible study weekly or to church on Sundays. A lot of these places pair you up with a "discipleship partner," someone older and more experienced in the faith (read, "your controller"). That I've experienced, these people who ought to be counselors and advocates are often really hurtful, treating you often like an indentured servant or a mindless thing to be filled with their and the church's beliefs. The Sith Lords have nothing on many of these religious cults.

Once you join it can be very hard to unjoin. Hope you make the right decision for you.

Reactions: Soon4me, NumbItAll, Psilo and 2 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Stay away from any sects
I've been doing that for about 2 years now lol!
Thanks for replies after reading them and looking at videos and reading other stuff,I think i'll look for something else,
It was definitely Scientologists,they didn't say they were but from reading on net afterwards ya it was them.
I think with the free personality test,they were looking for my weaknesses.
I'm going to look at some of these next

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I've been doing that for about 2 years now lol!
Thanks for replies after reading them and looking at videos and reading other stuff,I think i'll look for something else,
It was definitely Scientologists,they didn't say they were but from reading on net afterwards ya it was them.
I think with the free personality test,they were looking for my weaknesses.
I'm going to look at some of these next

Thanks for sharing that list on UFO communities, that was a fun read haha

Reactions: Soon4me, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
All religious institutions and organizations are cults and should be avoided.

Reactions: Soon4me and Pulpit2018