Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
Need advice I'm 29 .... There is zero hope for me I have been burnt out and ruined from a 15 year fentanyl and methadone/heroin addiction and have multiple health issues also addicted to 40mg diazepam since 14 I'm 29 now.... Tons of issues ...could go for days

So I own a Taurus model 85 38. Speical revolver
And a Taurus g series in 9mm.... And was going to CTB but the 9mm will bearly fit in my mouth and can't get the right angle and only has FMJ ammo...

The revolver has 38. And 38. plus P hollow points

But I have been so terrified of my family or partner having to deal with a vegtable and end up a bigger burden than I already am.

I felt sketchy about CTB with the side of my head with either and I have no idea how to aim either in my mouth...

And since I'm 100 percent going to CTB... Pretty soon maybe 2-3 weeks , maybe a little longer...

I went out and bought a Giant bolt action 308. Winchester magnum. Bolt action rifle.... But I've seen a few forms that say that's stupid and I kinda fucked up not buying a shotgun..... But man I'm torn... I opted out of shotgun , I don't want my COMPLETELY erased.... But close too it because I want it to be over as fast as possible...

Will someone please help me with this.... How should I angle the rifle.... I am going to CTB on my grandparents land in front of a cross that's been there since 1800s I'm gay and Catholic and will probably burn in hell but will you all please pump me up and give me some advice as to how to angle the rifle??

This is about ....what I'm going to do ...except at like 3am

Does my homie Richard here have the angling right? He was a soldier? The point of buying the rifle was so I wouldn't have to worry about aim as much.....surely to God that will kill me instantly right??? 308. Winchester magnum Ruger American??

Reactions: GreenMarsh
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
While I'm not entirely comfortable telling someone what they should do with their bus catching -as I do strongly believe that being able to do it without any encouragement is a huge part of my personal philosophy- I will say, as someone who wants to CTB with a gun of some kind, after doing my research, I've found that a wrongly-aimed shot to the head can not only leave you alive, but suffering for it.

So, if I were in your shoes, I'd grab my most potent weapon, in your case I believe is your rifle, and aim it not at my head, but at my heart.

Whereas my brain is liable to survive due to not all components needing to be intact for me to be functionally alive, my heart is a different story. The heart's job is to pump oxygen to the brain, and it cannot do that if there's a big hole in it. Since no oxygenated blood is being carried to your brain, you'd pass out in about 10 seconds or less, while still retaining consciousness to some extent. I imagine it'd be quite peaceful, and the shock from the bullet might cause me to not focus on the pain at all, if there's any after my heart has been shot. Oh, and forget about being revived. If I were to do this in a remote location and it took an ambulance longer than 30 seconds to find me, I'd be super-duper dead by then.

So, whether you decide to do it or not, that's my advice. Don't let me influence your thinking; you should not have to die in fear, but acceptance. Death shouldn't be your punishment, it should be your freedom, but you must be the one to attain that point of view.

Reactions: Ducksauce6
Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
While I'm not entirely comfortable telling someone what they should do with their bus catching -as I do strongly believe that being able to do it without any encouragement is a huge part of my personal philosophy- I will say, as someone who wants to CTB with a gun of some kind, after doing my research, I've found that a wrongly-aimed shot to the head can not only leave you alive, but suffering for it.

So, if I were in your shoes, I'd grab my most potent weapon, in your case I believe is your rifle, and aim it not at my head, but at my heart.

Whereas my brain is liable to survive due to not all components needing to be intact for me to be functionally alive, my heart is a different story. The heart's job is to pump oxygen to the brain, and it cannot do that if there's a big hole in it. Since no oxygenated blood is being carried to your brain, you'd pass out in about 10 seconds or less, while still retaining consciousness to some extent. I imagine it'd be quite peaceful, and the shock from the bullet might cause me to not focus on the pain at all, if there's any after my heart has been shot. Oh, and forget about being revived. If I were to do this in a remote location and it took an ambulance longer than 30 seconds to find me, I'd be super-duper dead by then.

So, whether you decide to do it or not, that's my advice. Don't let me influence your thinking; you should not have to die in fear, but acceptance. Death shouldn't be your punishment, it should be your freedom, but you must be the one to attain that point of view.
I agree, I've thought about that as well but I figured that would hurt like fucccck.... Espically if you botch it ..... I watched a movie called downfall where Hitler has to kill himself at the end of the war , and they all insisted if you shoot yourself in the mouth your skull will explode and you will lose consciousness anyway.... And that should be it... right? I mean.... If I lose consciousness I'll probably bleed out like a damn fire hose levels of blood and be dead.... And yes the land is somewhat remote they both have dementia and I doubt they will here the shot I'm just going to leave my car in their driveway so they know something's up. And I'm gunna maybe be partially obstructed 200-700 feet from their porch so they will probably not get up till 8-9 and by then I will have bled out.... If I'd go for the chest I'd have to rapid fire , I don't think ...even for 10-15 seconds I Wana lay there and feel cold and I. Pain as I listen to a sickening splash or gurgle of blood from exit wounds.... I'm trying to get myself ready the best I can , I should of just bought a damn shotgun
I agree, I've thought about that as well but I figured that would hurt like fucccck.... Espically if you botch it ..... I watched a movie called downfall where Hitler has to kill himself at the end of the war , and they all insisted if you shoot yourself in the mouth your skull will explode and you will lose consciousness anyway.... And that should be it... right? I mean.... If I lose consciousness I'll probably bleed out like a damn fire hose levels of blood and be dead.... And yes the land is somewhat remote they both have dementia and I doubt they will here the shot I'm just going to leave my car in their driveway so they know something's up. And I'm gunna maybe be partially obstructed 200-700 feet from their porch so they will probably not get up till 8-9 and by then I will have bled out.... If I'd go for the chest I'd have to rapid fire , I don't think ...even for 10-15 seconds I Wana lay there and feel cold and I. Pain as I listen to a sickening splash or gurgle of blood from exit wounds.... I'm trying to get myself ready the best I can , I should of just bought a damn shotgun
And entirely wasn't asking you too I just Wana know if a 308. Win mag to the roof of my mouth? Or throat? It almost makes me Wana do it next to a mirror

Reactions: GreenMarsh
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023

And entirely wasn't asking you too I just Wana know if a 308. Win mag to the roof of my mouth? Or throat? It almost makes me Wana do it next to a mirror
In my opinion, roof of the mouth with the mag should just about do it. Specially if no help arrives. Of course, a shot to the throat also would, but it would be a lot more unpleasant, and I don't think you'd want to experience that, but it would be certain at the very least. If you really wanna get creative, you can aim directly at the artery in your neck, which is all but guaranteed to kill you. As for shooting yourself in the mouth, make sure the gun is aimed diagonally. You want the bullet to hit as much brain matter as possible, and you should ensure it hits the "middle" portion of your brain where the hypothalamus is.

Bullets are powerful, so a well-aimed shot can carve a tunnel from the pituitary gland all the way out of the parental lobe.

You can also achieve this by aiming from the forehead, diagonally, and downward. The bullet would hit the Prefrontal Cortex and come out the cerebellum. Make sure to look a more anatomical charts before you do anything. I hope this helps you in some way

brain-cross-section-deeper-structure.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Ducksauce6 and pthnrdnojvsc
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Side of the head is a no no, I don't know about the heart. There's a megathread on firearms, I would read through it. A lot of gun people chimed in. I feel your pain and if this is your path, I wish you peace. If not, there's a lot of resources on here for recovery or simply to get some support. <3

Reactions: Ducksauce6