MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

Soon ill get my hands on SN (filmerine) which is 99.9% pure, now my question is will i be able to ctb with pure sn? did people did it? I dont have any antiemetics...

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Yes you'll be able to ctb with pure SN. Many people on SS have done it. It should work without antiemetics. A lot of people vomit even with taking an antiemetic. I'd suggest having a couple extra glasses of SN incase you vomit, especially if you do shortly after drinking it. Have you read the guides here? There's also an SN success/failure thread that would be helpful to read.

Reactions: rhiino
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Yes you'll be able to ctb with pure SN. Many people on SS have done it. It should work without antiemetics. A lot of people vomit even with taking an antiemetic. I'd suggest having a couple extra glasses of SN incase you vomit, especially if you do shortly after drinking it. Have you read the guides here? There's also an SN success/failure thread that would be helpful to read.
some yeah, i just wanna know if i must use antiemetics, i have a huge gag reflex

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Its always better if u use meto as the chances of throwing up are less .. Although its not guaranteed , also 99.9% purity always better than 95% which is minimum.