BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
I think it would be pretty selfish of my mother to be sad when I die, even if it's normal. I'm better off dead cause there's no way I'll ever be happy while living. The only way I wouldn't kms is if my mother would allow me to drop out of school, which she doesn't. She knows it makes me wanna die and still is thinking to wait it out till I finish. I repeated 2 years already because of her. I would have been in my last school year but now I have 4 years left. There's no way I'll wait that fucking long. Idk what she's thinking, but all she did was make me hate all my teenager years.
I told her from the start that I don't want to be happy or get better, but still, she intervened and made everything worse.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm sorry, I hope it gets better. I had to drop out of school because of my MH. It can be life saving. Is there an option for you to test out of school? In the United States, I took a test called the HiSET to get something like an equivalency to a high school diploma.

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
I'm sorry, I hope it gets better. I had to drop out of school because of my MH. It can be life saving. Is there an option for you to test out of school? In the United States, I took a test called the HiSET to get something like an equivalency to a high school diploma.
Thank you!
And I'm not sure if there is, even if there would be my mom wouldn't be ok with it most surely