Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Would you CTB if you have a lot of debts ,you dont want to fix things and can't find a way out, and you are 25.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeap i would ctb if i had lots of debt i had no chance of paying back

Reactions: Lost_my_soul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would prefer to cease existing under all circumstances personally, all that appeals to me is a peaceful, dreamless and eternal sleep free from all future suffering, I don't see a point to existing.

K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
I'm in a pretty similar situation (although I don't have any debt but I'm going to be broke anyways because I am incapable of working due to mental health), and yes, I want to CTB. It's so difficult though because there are so many factors you have to consider before doing it.
I wish I could just give a middle finger to everyone around me and do it on the spot lol.

• Love
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
if i rack up a shit ton of debt and cant pay it back, im gonna move overseas somehow. its worked out pretty great for several people i know. if i had to stay in the usa and be broke? lol im taking a walk off a bridge

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Would you CTB if you have a lot of debts ,you dont want to fix things and can't find a way out, and you are 25.
If they are bank loans and credit cards and if you're able to work and have some sort of income coming in you could try consolidate all your debt into one loan and repay that loan monthly with just one repayment instead of paying multiple loans back together.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you go bankrupt as a private individual in your country? Countries may have laws and procedures for such cases. You could start again after a few years and 30 wouldn't be too old for a re-start.

But yeah depending on the expectations you have CTB is also sth to be considered but still should be the very last option if there's really no other way out imo.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I can't seem to find any way out.I dont feel like even trying, I have lost all hope, I hated my job and resigned, I dont understand the concept of work till you die.I lost interest in everything.I will soon CTB, I dont want this life where the rich get richer and we keep slogging all our life trying to keep fixing things.

S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
I can't seem to find any way out.I dont feel like even trying, I have lost all hope, I hated my job and resigned, I dont understand the concept of work till you die.I lost interest in everything.I will soon CTB, I dont want this life where the rich get richer and we keep slogging all our life trying to keep fixing things.
I also quitted my job recently and I get exactly what you are saying. We are basically working just so that the global elites do not become any poorer than yesterday. If they like staying wealthy that much, they are welcomed to work on their own. There is no need to drag everyone else down with them with empty promises.

Anyways, answering your initial question; if I ever have to deal with an amount of debt that exceeds my ability to pay back, then I would first consider joining a revolutionary group trying to bring down the neoliberal nationalist countries. If that doesn't work out, then I would try to ctb. If that doesn't work out either, then I would try to buy myself a fake id and start a new life in another country. However, the last option (or maybe even the first one) might be difficult for those who live in countries with strict border policies.

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Unless you can be self sustaining then you have no choice but to work, nothing in life is free. You dont necessarily have to work until you die, you work hard until your mid sixties when your mortgage is paid off and you can retire and claim a pension which would provide you with the basics that you need.
It sucks but that's just how it is. If you got a job that you enjoyed doing it makes a huge difference.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I've thought about that a lot~ I'd just move to a different country (preferably not an ally state with the US) and refuse to pay them back. ctb if caught~ I wish that was my problem! :(

EDIT: btw, I'm fairly certain you can declare bankruptcy as a private person unless it's to the government in which case, they'll just garnish your wages (steal your money :/).
So declare bankruptcy if it's to other private people and flee if it's to the government~

Last edited: