sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Due to certain circumstances I need to speed up my timeline for ctb. I had originally wanted to do so in 2025, but now I need to be gone before next month. I was thinking about either jumping (from 50+ stories/floors) or VSED. I don't prefer jumping because I don't want a bloody death, but I need to check out asap, preferably successfully as well. I'm going to try VSED again starting from today. I basically only have access to these 2 methods, and I really want to succeed. I don't want to be the person who fails to ctb…

I also have adhd medication (adderall) but I heard that stimulant overdoses are really difficult. Do you think it's still worth trying?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Sannti, strawb12 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: sserafim
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Doing VSED is time consuming, plus the SI is going to kick hard. You can combine it with jumping if you don't want to get kicked by SI.
I also have adhd medication (adderall) but I heard that stimulant overdoses are really difficult. Do you think it's still worth trying?
I don't know how adderall works, but considering it's stimulating, maybe it will motivate you to jump without fear.
Have you considered partial hanging?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Doing VSED is time consuming, plus the SI is going to kick hard. You can combine it with jumping if you don't want to get kicked by SI.

I don't know how adderall works, but considering it's stimulating, maybe it will motivate you to jump without fear.
Have you considered partial hanging?
Nah, I haven't considered it due to the risk of failure. I also don't think I would go through with it due to SI. I also have no money to buy the necessary equipment…honestly my ideal method would be something like OD'ing or VSED, I want to die in my sleep. I don't want to go out in a bloody or gory fashion but rather a more "peaceful" one. I want it to look like I'm sleeping forever

Reactions: Rocinante
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
honestly my ideal method would be something like OD'ing or VSED'ing, I want to die in my sleep. I don't want to go out in a bloody or gory fashion but rather a more "peaceful" one. I want it to look like I'm sleeping forever
I see...
Under the circumstances, I can only see your two options that you mention.
  • Adderall can induce coma if you take it in large quantities, but it is rare and I would not recommend it (according to Wikipedia). I don't know if you take any other medication, but it's not guaranteed.
  • The other option and the one I consider the most viable is VSED. I don't know how long you have to be doing VSED and I also wonder if people around you will notice and try to stop you.
Unfortunately, the other methods out there are more bloody and the peaceful ones are not accessible and require you to invest money...