gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Ok so I'm about 240 lbs (about 109 kg). I'm afraid a single bottle of N just won't do it because of my extreme weight. I suppose I could buy 2 bottles just to be safe, but I wanted to get some feedback from everyone here first before I do anything. Last thing I want is to take too little for my weight and survive the ordeal. Any scientists here or anyone in the know that could help an old man out? Thanks in advance. I appreciate all of you.

Reactions: Moonbounce
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
On the old forum there was a person who was extremely expert and also extremely obese. Unfortunately that forum is now gone with a lot of valuable archived info, especially from that individual. I think, however, posts he made elsewhere may still be accessible. Google "California Psychopomp". 240 is not that huge. A normal full dose should do i think. Does the handbook address this issue?

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
The lethal amount is considered to be 2-10g. If you're talking about the anesthesia version which has ~6.3g per bottle then I would definitely go for 2+ bottles. But I've read that you now get the more concentrated version (D) which has 20g per bottle and that's going to be more than enough for one person.