• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

imnot_bunni

imnot_bunni

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚
Mar 2, 2023
Would overdosing on escitalopram/lexpro (antidepressants) and xanax together do the job? If anyone knows about how that would go, please let me know. I'm doing it soon tonight and I don't have a lot of resources. I know it's impulsive and unplanned but I really need to leave soon and would appreciate any info that can help

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Death from Xanax overdose is nearly impossible unless you've stockpiled a metric ton of it. I won't get into exact dosing, but you'd literally have to take several thousand times the generally prescribed doses to ctb.

Lexapro overdose is unpleasant, but not usually fatal either. It can, sometimes at very high doses, lead to serotonin syndrome which has the potential to be fatal but is not always by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm not a pharmacist, but the odds of successfully ctb in this manner by mixing the two isn't great. The most likely outcome is that your body will simply cause you to vomit them back up, and that you'll feel miserable for awhile. There's also the potential for permenant organ damage if your attempt to ctb this way fails. Also, if you fail to ctb this is an almost guaranteed way to get yourself voluntold to an inpatient facility and make it harder for you to get effective meds in the future.

I'd definitely look for another route if you're set on ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: ctemourge, LunarLight, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Just buy heroin or fentanyl

Reactions: imnot_bunni
Soupster

Soupster

Aug 14, 2024
Just buy heroin or fentanyl
You know, I've thought about this but know it won't work for me. I'd have a harder time sourcing heroin and fentanyl than I would pure SN. And, medical professionals have a hard time finding my veins, there's almost no way I'd manage it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Would overdosing on escitalopram/lexpro (antidepressants) and xanax together do the job?
No. You need TCAs (e.g. Amitriptyline) You should read the PPH if you are considering an OD.

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
You know, I've thought about this but know it won't work for me. I'd have a harder time sourcing heroin and fentanyl than I would pure SN. And, medical professionals have a hard time finding my veins, there's almost no way I'd manage it.
Some countries is easier to find it illegally than others. And also if you dont have tolerance for neither drug you could just snort 1 gram and it would be goodnight, forever.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

人之初,性本恶
May 9, 2024
Nope, and it's also really unpleasant. I tried doing something similar when I was in my late teens and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I also mixed it with alcohol and I was puking uncontrollably. My potassium was low and the SSRI overdose made my muscles cramp too so it was like a double whammy. 0/10, never going to do that shit ever again.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You don't have to inject it. You can snort or boof it.

Reactions: Soupster
Soupster

Soupster

Aug 14, 2024
You don't have to inject it. You can snort or boof it.
This goes to show my level of knowledge about 'illegal' drugs. I had to look up what boofing even was. I don't know that snorting would work for me (who knows... it might?), I have a very sensitive nose and sneeze at the drop of a hat and strong scents can trigger my asthma. Boofing might work, though it seems somewhat unpleasant. The only thing I've ever shoved up there was a hemorrhoid suppository and that was massively unpleasant and painful. Things to ponder anyways.

F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
Would overdosing on escitalopram/lexpro (antidepressants) and xanax together do the job?
You will just harm yourself needlessly. Look up Serotonin syndrome. Overdosing on antidepressants is (almost) not possible, albeit will cause Serotonin Syndrome in (almost) all cases. OD with Xanax will make you sleep for very long, maybe, but not more.