• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
hi everyone. the time has come, i recieved my sn order today. i have meto. i am wondering if i can take 5-10g of ghb before the SN drink so that i pass out before the bad side effects come in, like a kind of replacement for benzos. i also want to know if there is anything else that i should buy that would help, i read the megathread like 10 times but i am still confused. i am specifically asking if it is ok to take ghb before the SN drink - what would be the possible interaction between the two
on another note, i am very sure i want to do this and i have been for a while, but today i have been starting to feel this intense fear that i will go to hell, its very weird, i dont believe in god, i used to as a child but now i find it absurd, however i have been experiencing these weird thoughts that make me imagine that after the lights go out and im dead, something much worse will happen to my 'soul', even if i dont even know what a soul is and it sounds like a made up concept
my life is really bad, my parents love me a lot and they have sacrifised a lot for me but i just can't stand being around them, i have no friends and i can't make any because i am super weird and can't even make eye contact, i can't work or go to school and i have no future, all i want is to stop existing and i have made up my mind that this is the right choice
a part of me feels like i will be punished for being given such a privileged life and turning it into nothing
any tips on going through with it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Well, there is something that stops you from CTB, could be SI or something else. Do you love your parents?

L

Lifeisbutadream777

Feb 16, 2020
hi everyone. the time has come, i recieved my sn order today. i have meto. i am wondering if i can take 5-10g of ghb before the SN drink so that i pass out before the bad side effects come in, like a kind of replacement for benzos. i also want to know if there is anything else that i should buy that would help, i read the megathread like 10 times but i am still confused. i am specifically asking if it is ok to take ghb before the SN drink - what would be the possible interaction between the two
on another note, i am very sure i want to do this and i have been for a while, but today i have been starting to feel this intense fear that i will go to hell, its very weird, i dont believe in god, i used to as a child but now i find it absurd, however i have been experiencing these weird thoughts that make me imagine that after the lights go out and im dead, something much worse will happen to my 'soul', even if i dont even know what a soul is and it sounds like a made up concept
my life is really bad, my parents love me a lot and they have sacrifised a lot for me but i just can't stand being around them, i have no friends and i can't make any because i am super weird and can't even make eye contact, i can't work or go to school and i have no future, all i want is to stop existing and i have made up my mind that this is the right choice
a part of me feels like i will be punished for being given such a privileged life and turning it into nothing
any tips on going through with it?
No advice from me ..but i sure do resonate with your post

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
use search

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/243298/?q=ghb+SN&o=relevance

see sedatives

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Ploj

Ploj

Feb 10, 2020
I guess I'm not alone in feeling of intense fear. I got my SN arrived today too. Sorry I couldn't help with your main question.

Last edited:
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
hugs to you. here to talk if you need anything.