• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ashestwoashes

ashestwoashes

Playing hanging man.
Jun 24, 2022
This method is well spoken here, but even so I didn't quite understand how it works. people say it's faster so i'm more interested in that than the full hanging method.
Do you have examples of materials I could use as a rope? And couldn't I just stand whenever I wanted to?
There's big trees where i live, so i probably could do the full hanging without problems, but what would be an ideal place for partial hanging?

Maybe it's simpler than I think and I'm just being dumb as usual, but i appreciate if you guys could help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, seekingeternalsleep and thricedead
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I just posted my partial hanging experience on my profile if you'd like to read it:). I personally thought it was peaceful way to go but way to easy for SI to kick in and save yourself. Also I wasn't able to stand up after coming to with the rope around my neck, it was like gravity was pushing me down, not my legs were jelly and buckling. Very high pressure feeling as well. I do not recommend this way to go though, way to much room for error and hurting yourself worse than you were before attempting<3