• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
i can't do this abymore. i just need to go quick. i have no other way available to me. my brother usually has an appointment each month. my mother drives him to it and from it and waits for him there. i would h ave 2 hours disposable to me. would hanging myself with a belt from the top of a 2 meter wardrobe suffice? how likely is SI to kick in after i black out? how do i make sure it doesn't get in the way? i don't want to get caught. i just want it all to stop. how long does it take on average to wake ip if SI kicks in annd you fall off the belt? i'm not palnnign on doing it right now because i can't. i wanna do it in 3ish week s. alcohol does not wwork on me properly and usually never nubms my SI.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Watlock
anklebiter

anklebiter

May 29, 2023
Tbh hanging is probably one of the worst and most painful ways to go. as soon as a min kicks in your si and the pain will kick in and you'll be kicking and doing anything to get out of it it's also something you guaranteed want to work cause if you survive it depending on how long you were hanging for, you will most likely have life altering brain damage. The one time I attempted was actually by hanging and I'm so lucky I didn't get brain damage and it was a terrifying experience during.

Reactions: physics, Praestat_Mori and Watlock
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
Tbh hanging is probably one of the worst and most painful ways to go. as soon as a min kicks in your si and the pain will kick in and you'll be kicking and doing anything to get out of it it's also something you guaranteed want to work cause if you survive it depending on how long you were hanging for, you will most likely have life altering brain damage. The one time I attempted was actually by hanging and I'm so lucky I didn't get brain damage and it was a terrifying experience during.
i know it is, but my only othe r option is slititng my wrists and that probably wont workk i cant wiat any longer

anklebiter

anklebiter

May 29, 2023
If you feel that something like that is best...
I just wanted to warn you beforehand it's one of the last things I'd resort to if you are gonna go down thag route I'd try to find a way to do a drop hang instead if it's a big enough fall it should work faster and will probably be less painful

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
Whether you use a rope or belt to hang yourself is not really as important as people want you to think.

Find the sweet spot and you'll be out in a few seconds, even when using a belt.

Reactions: afterlyfebob