D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
Hello guys, I think my time has come. I made this decision 1.5 years ago when my health worsened immensely and I was no longer able to leave my home. Since then - I have been caught up in the downward spiral and my physical health simply does not stop on getting worse. I am in so much pain and in a situation that even SS sufferers have it hard to imagine.

I have two bottles of N and some Domperidone which I bought from some online pharmacy overseas. I am reluctant to use it however so I think I would just chug the N without any antiemetics. I plan to go during the weekend, since I will be home alone and I almost never have this opportunity in my parents house, where I was forced to come and live after doctors ruined my health irreversibly. Due to my disability I can't travel anywhere otherwise I would have booked some AIRbnb or hotel nearby.

I already went through my hard drives and deleted all the pictures I don't want to leave behind. I will wipe my computer and my phone and leave instructions all my gaming setup to be donated to a kid in need. I also have some money saved which will go to the organisation that deals with raising funds and looking for a cure for my condition. I also plan on sending some small presents to the people that didn't fully leave me when I got sick.

What is left is the suicide note - I don't even know where to start from. My parents, cousin, brother, aunt, uncle, all relatives and people I thought were my friends just gaslighted me, undermined my struggles and mocked me. The only good thing was that my parents took care of me when I became disabled so I didn't end up homeless - but this all came with the price tag I mentioned above. So I really wonder if I should be leaving something for them behind. They will still talk the same shit for me when I am dead - that I was not a man enough, they will underestimate my conditions and they will tell people I was just crazy and was making this all up. Because this is what they think of me now and they made this very clear some time ago.

The truth is I did nothing wrong to anyone of them and I was ALWAYS helpful and gave them a helping hand when needed - and this is what I received in return - betrayal from the people I thought were there for me. This only proves my point people are simply animals - they will exclude the weak ones from the herd and only the strongest must survive. It is a fucking instinct I guess...

Anyways, currently I am really struggling what to write in the suicide note and I would like some inputs. I know this is personal but I am just so confused in the moment, because of all the things that happened during those last 2 years and how people changed their attitude towards me. If I was healthy enough - I would not even consider them that important anymore and just move away from them - not even come to visit them on holidays after how they treated me. So should I leave something behind, should I even bother? I don't really know, it is a messed up situation for sure...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ChronicallyCynical and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really up to you whether to leave a note or not as after all you aren't obligated to leave one and nobody is owed one, it's whether you feel it's right to leave one or not. But anyway it sounds so horrible what you've had to go through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

mzhrudean

mzhrudean

Courage the cowardly dog
Sep 11, 2023
Where are u from? If i may ask