• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Hi, first of all sorry for my English. I've been doing research for so long and I can't find a peaceful method. Do you think that an overdose of H could be successful? I've never tried drugs. I also have benzos.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, especially if it's mixed with fent.
SN could be good option too for a 'peaceful' method

C

colormesurprised

Nov 19, 2021
you dont even need fent, you just need to mix H with alcohol or other depressants.

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
you dont even need fent, you just need to mix H with alcohol or other depressants.
Thank you so much. Could you explain a little how to do it? I've never done IV so I would prefer to take it in any other way, I'm afraid to do it IV. Also I plan to do it at night at home so do you know how much it's the time for the H to work?

almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
Thank you so much. Could you explain a little how to do it? I've never done IV so I would prefer to take it in any other way, I'm afraid to do it IV. Also I plan to do it at night at home so do you know how much it's the time for the H to work?
IV is pretty much the way you could OD, besides snorting maybe.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255

C

colormesurprised

Nov 19, 2021
id rather you dont? but thats because i dont know you, and things always change, life changes, desperation changes. id always feel good about the fact that things are bound to change, for the better, or worse. for h to work, OD with alc, you can snort it, the intake doesnt matter.

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
IV is pretty much the way you could OD, besides snorting maybe.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255
Thank you so much! I'm going to read it. I think this could be my method
id rather you dont? but thats because i dont know you, and things always change, life changes, desperation changes. id always feel good about the fact that things are bound to change, for the better, or worse. for h to work, OD with alc, you can snort it, the intake doesnt matter.
I understand, thanks for caring, but my situation cannot change. I'm very young but I'm battling depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, and crippling anxiety that causes me to spend all day in bed. I've stopped going to college, meeting my friends, my relationship of 4 years has ended... I just can't take it anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: almostoutofhere