• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
How does it compare to other methods like SN?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The main drawback is that it takes a long time, like 2 days I believe.

Upvote 0
dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
The main drawback is that it takes a long time, like 2 days I believe.
What? And what happens during those 2 days? Do you remain conscious? Besides 2 days is more than enough time for someone to find you and rescue you, so it wouldn't be effective at all.

Upvote 0
N

nucleosidal

Sep 28, 2023
May not directly answer the question I can give my experience as someone that has tried to do so. It caused heart rate to go insane, blurred vision, slurred speech before a series of at least seven grand mal seizures I got medical attention after a day and charcoal and ended up in a coma for a week. 3/10 do not recommend. There are far faster methods that wont make you feel like youre going to explode the entire time. SN, if available, is described to be significantly less traumatic and lengthy.

• Informative
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and deepblack
Upvote 0
W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023
May not directly answer the question I can give my experience as someone that has tried to do so. It caused heart rate to go insane, blurred vision, slurred speech before a series of at least seven grand mal seizures I got medical attention after a day and charcoal and ended up in a coma for a week. 3/10 do not recommend. There are far faster methods that wont make you feel like youre going to explode the entire time. SN, if available, is described to be significantly less traumatic and lengthy.
How much did you take and did you combine it with any other drugs? There is a recommended protocol in the PPeH that includes a huge amount of A plus other meds to make it reliable and peaceful.

Upvote 0
A

ae300

Sep 16, 2023
I use Ami as part of my regular pain medication protocol. It increases the effects of the other medications somewhat, similar to alcohol and that is intended. When doubling or tripling the dose, I already fall into a very pleasant and deep sleep state. I'm sure Ami would be able to do the job on my own without any other co-medication. However, it is recommended to use a medium to long-lasting sleeping pill when Ami-CTB is your method and also antiemetics. If you look at the medical case reports of intentional Ami-Intox, you will see that it usually goes much faster then 24 or 48h. In the case reports, respiratory and cardiac arrest usually occur a few hours after taking the medication.
Of course, you shouldn't be disturbed. I would use this method somewhere in a remote forest, in the winter months night temperature around freezing might also help.

Upvote 0