• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

littlelady

littlelady

Κšβ™‘Ιž π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 π₯𝐚𝐝𝐲 Κšβ™‘Ιž
May 10, 2023
hello! im planning on committing suicide with a shotgun by shooting myself in the mouth, aiming for my brainstem. ive looked at the firearm megathread and ive read through a few threads about similar topics.

my knowledge of firearms and such is not that great, so i apologize in advance if my plan seems faulty or just plain out stupid.
the shotgun i have in my possession is a Baikal, MP 153, 12/89, single barreled semi-automatic.

if i were to point said shotgun in my mouth at the right angle and pull the trigger, would i die instantly? is there a possibility that my firearm of choice is too weak to put me out? how precise would i have to be to hit my brainstem?

what kind of ammunition should i use? should i use a buckshot or slugs? is there a difference?

i dont want to end up living my life with half a brain or with a mangled head/face if i manage to survive the gunshot.
thank you ! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Huntfish34
tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
I have the same problem. I have buckshot and slug bullets, and I intend to shoot myself in the mouth. but I'm terrified of magnifying glass and ending up like a vegetable

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelady, Dead Meat and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Imho...... with anything that is a 20ga or bigger ( ie..... 12ga, 10ga.. ) death will occur Very quickly. I know there are reports / stories of people surviving but if you ... Hold true, aim true, w/ o a crazy flinch or something.. I'd say that you Should have your lights put out in short order, Regardless of the brain stem.

There's just so much expansion, velocity, sheer power.... Which is why I will use a gun when ( if) my fateful time comes. * 20ga, or.. 7mm-08. Which I hold the utmost confidence in.

I wish you the absolute Best, take care if possible. Godspeed. -

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, littlelady, GasMonkey and 1 other person
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
hello! im planning on committing suicide with a shotgun by shooting myself in the mouth, aiming for my brainstem. ive looked at the firearm megathread and ive read through a few threads about similar topics.

my knowledge of firearms and such is not that great, so i apologize in advance if my plan seems faulty or just plain out stupid.
the shotgun i have in my possession is a Baikal, MP 153, 12/89, single barreled semi-automatic.

if i were to point said shotgun in my mouth at the right angle and pull the trigger, would i die instantly? is there a possibility that my firearm of choice is too weak to put me out? how precise would i have to be to hit my brainstem?

what kind of ammunition should i use? should i use a buckshot or slugs? is there a difference?

i dont want to end up living my life with half a brain or with a mangled head/face if i manage to survive the gunshot.
Buckshot or slugs dosen't matter as long as 30+ grams of lead are passing through your brain at supersonic velocity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wastingtime, littlelady and 1 other person
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

You have answer for this in the mega thread or ask these in mega thread

If you post people who have no idea about firearms gonna make you confuse and give answer with no research and learning, make use of the mega thread

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: littlelady and Huntfish34
littlelady

littlelady

Κšβ™‘Ιž π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 π₯𝐚𝐝𝐲 Κšβ™‘Ιž
May 10, 2023
Imho...... with anything that is a 20ga or bigger ( ie..... 12ga, 10ga.. ) death will occur Very quickly. I know there are reports / stories of people surviving but if you ... Hold true, aim true, w/ o a crazy flinch or something.. I'd say that you Should have your lights put out in short order, Regardless of the brain stem.

There's just so much expansion, velocity, sheer power.... Which is why I will use a gun when ( if) my fateful time comes. * 20ga, or.. 7mm-08. Which I hold the utmost confidence in.

I wish you the absolute Best, take care if possible. Godspeed. -
thank you, this was very informative! :)
when i pull the trigger, will my head just... explode? like way past recognition?
i suppose i should also pull the trigger somewhere far away from other people, so that no one can save me and id have to live my life as a vegetable. that sounds horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
L

lilacphobic

Feb 2, 2023
I hope you're still alive.
Death isn't the only way out. Take care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelady and Huntfish34
D

dozer

May 28, 2023
You have answer for this in the mega thread or ask these in mega thread

If you post people who have no idea about firearms gonna make you confuse and give answer with no research and learning, make use of the mega thread
The SN link in your comment is no longer working. This one: