jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
are 50 apple seeds enough to ctb?? i'm gonna crush it up and mix it in tap water because I heard they have cyanide. do you guys think it will work??

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I have little to no information on this method but if it's good let me know cz it sounds interesting

Reactions: Done_Surviving
Upvote 1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is probably not working rather it will cause a lot of pain. It's correct that certain seeds contain cyanide but they don't contain pure cyanide this is metabolized from other substances and therefore can be lethal but it's impossible to know how much cyanide they really contain.

If you consider cyanide to CTB you should go with KCN. About 250mg are lethal already. This method is painful but very effective bc there is no antidote. Ingesting a few grams of KCN will do a very quick job.

• Informative
Reactions: Sid19, nicotine_goblin and not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 1
briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
i actually researched this the other day out of curiosity, and yes apple seeds can kill you, but 50 is most likely not quite enough to cut it. what i found showed that you'd need anywhere between 100 and 500 apple seeds. it's a little unpredictable as the seeds aren't consistent in size or how much cyanide they carry.

• Informative
Reactions: Nefer and not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 0
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I am not encouraging this method, but I believe I heard somewhere that someone CTB using bananas. Supposedly, the man bought a shit ton of bananas and had a potassium overdose. Not sure if this is true, regardless, if you're really adamant about this method, I would research different foods. Apple seeds don't seem super reliable.

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I am not encouraging this method, but I believe I heard somewhere that someone CTB using bananas. Supposedly, the man bought a shit ton of bananas and had a potassium overdose. Not sure if this is true, regardless, if you're really adamant about this method, I would research different foods. Apple seeds don't seem super reliable.
All one would need is a potassium supplement.

Upvote 2
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youd need to ingest a ridiculous amount, it isnt pure cyanide so it will be slow acting, youd be in agony for a long long time, most likely vomit from several other things in the seeds that upset your gut first before it does serious damage, best possible outcome. worst is it does do organ damage, you wind up with a lengthy painful shitty hospital stay and everyone now knows youll try something without reading about basic chemistry

Reactions: Sid19
Upvote 1
M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
Wouldn't it be better to look into ricin produced from castor beans? Or did I just love Breaking Bad too much?

Upvote 0
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
This is probably not working rather it will cause a lot of pain. It's correct that certain seeds contain cyanide but they don't contain pure cyanide this is metabolized from other substances and therefore can be lethal but it's impossible to know how much cyanide they really contain.

If you consider cyanide to CTB you should go with KCN. About 250mg are lethal already. This method is painful but very effective bc there is no antidote. Ingesting a few grams of KCN will do a very quick job.
what's kcn/where could you get it?

Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
are 50 apple seeds enough to ctb?? i'm gonna crush it up and mix it in tap water because I heard they have cyanide. do you guys think it will work??
You'll probably need much, much more than that. Apple seeds are tiny

Reactions: Nefer
Upvote 0
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
U would need thousands, unless u know the basic of chemistry, i wouldnt try.

Reactions: Nefer
Upvote 0
V

virgilwalks

Student
Apr 7, 2022
There is no empirical data supporting the conclusion 50 apple seeds is lethal. As well there's the math - there are several seeds in every apple - If this were true you'd only need what - a dozen apples worth of seeds ? that's just not reality, You would likely cause yourself significant gastro upset and pain, but not more.

Reactions: neverwashere
Upvote 0
neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
use cherry pits instead. it only takes 30 to kill a 135-pound adult, and getting hundreds of apple seeds would be kind of expensive. heres a step by step of what youre gonna want to do: buy a bag or two of cherries, and enjoy eating them! take your time, there's no need to rush (hopefully) (if there is you can always get a friend to eat them with you and spit the pits out into the same bowl as you). just remember to save all of the pits. then, break each cherry pit open with a hammer. inside there's going to be a seed that you're going to want to set aside. once you have enough seeds, let them air dry (uncovered) for one or two days. once they're dry, you can crush them into a powder and mix them into a drink, and you're all set.
The best part about doing this is the fact that you can skip the drying and mixing part and just eat the seeds straight. However, you might get sick halfway through so it would probably be best to take your time and dry them.
I've considered going out this way but tbh... cyanide poisoning is a super painful way to go. You probably already know this so I'm not going to try to convince you to rethink your method, but I personally want to at least be unconscious if something painful and/or convulsions happen

Reactions: jellymomo
Upvote 0
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
I got a rabbit I'm occasionally feeding with apples, therefore I was searching for infos about this like two years ago. Without looking it up again, I'm quite sure it said it could be dangerous if the rabbit would eat 6000 seeds within a few hours. Far too many for me to have any concern with feeding apples.
So if it takes 6000 seeds for a rabbit, it would probably take something like 100.000 (or even way more) for an adult human.

Reactions: Sid19
Upvote 0
S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
I would not recommend this method because symptoms can include violent vomiting and diarrhea (yes at the same time) it does not sound fun at all.

Upvote 0
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
i actually researched this the other day out of curiosity, and yes apple seeds can kill you, but 50 is most likely not quite enough to cut it. what i found showed that you'd need anywhere between 100 and 500 apple seeds. it's a little unpredictable as the seeds aren't consistent in size or how much cyanide they carry.
At the grocery store with a cart full of apples... "Do you think they know I'm about to CTB with these?"

• Yay!
Reactions: briarrose and Sid19
Upvote 0