• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
The real problem is, I don't want to be angry before I ctb, but I don't how to forgive people who hurted me. I don't want to leave knowing that I'm in a bad mood... It's like feeling guilty, I know depression gives you guilty feelings, but I don't want to carry them anymore, at least, before ctb'ing. I don't believe in any religion, but, I want to know minimum, that I'm leaving everything right. That there's nothing left to pay. I loved nature, and some people. But circumstances brought me here, and I want to be free for just a quick moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, puppy9, Donewith_ and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
The real problem is, I don't want to be angry before I ctb, but I don't how to forgive people who hurted me. I don't want to leave knowing that I'm in a bad mood... It's like feeling guilty, I know depression gives you guilty feelings, but I don't want to carry them anymore, at least, before ctb'ing. I don't believe in any religion, but, I want to know minimum, that I'm leaving everything right. That there's nothing left to pay. I loved nature, and some people. But circumstances brought me here, and I want to be free for just a quick moment.
I think you shouldnt ctb rn, especially if ur angry. I understand if you ctb, you'd be at peace since your just gone. But ctbing while being angry, acting out on the basis of emotions, and not going out without a peace of mind sucks. To me, i'd wanna be at a peace of mind, where ive accepted my life for what it is, that nothing can change or happen to influence my decision, and just take N and calmy just leave.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
If you leave feeling shitty for what they did to you, it's like letting them win one more time.
I also don't recommend forgiveness though, that's a crock of shit.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
If getting over anger at my parents were a requirement for CTB, I'd never be allowed. I'm just trying to reach a state of relative peace and acceptance about it. I'm not going to do it in an acutely angry state. Which thankfully I'm usually not in anymore. But the simmering stew of anger and sadness and bitterness, that I can't drain out before I go. If I could, I'd be a different person and have more reason to live. I will partially forgive and partially accept, and that will have to do.