• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
Iv been hitting the bottle hard these last two weeks. Drinking numbs my pain and I just don't want to be sober anymore.

I might try ctb drunk because I think alcohol will make it easier.

Is anybody else planning to ctb while intoxicated?

The_big_b

The_big_b

Jun 13, 2019
I don't trust my drunk self with something I know I can't get wrong. I can't handle alcohol well at all.

Reactions: The.End and Superfluous
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I'm quite new here, but from what I've read the success rate for any attempt goes way down if you're on drugs, drinking, or otherwise impaired. I wouldn't recommend it if you want a reliable exit. But for some methods it might not matter too much if you've planned it out properly. Just try not to plan it while drunk, and make it as foolproof as possible so that even drunk you can understand the instructions and not mess something up.

I hope you can find peace with whatever you choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: The.End and Superfluous
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
This is my plan as well. I am doing hanging so even drunk whyidon'tknow can't fuck it up. He's a much more confident lass than I am ...

Reactions: The.End