F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
About 6 months ago my best friend at the time decided to try to ctb while she was with me and I had no idea she was planning it. She's already OD'd and I'd taken her to a hospital not realizing what was going on. She starting going out at night with random sketchy men doing drugs and selling her body for the drugs. I realized it later but we were out and things were fine until she starting doing it again and almost took me out with her in the process. I ended up in a police station, bleeding uncontrollably from being raped by the guy she decided to purchase her drugs from, and put in a psych hospital under a bullshit Emergency Petition as revenge by her for not letting her die. When I arrived at the hospital I was drugged with some medication that works very negatively with alcohol after already being raped and roofied beforehand and woke up in a mental hospital. This entire situation caused more trauma for me to have to deal with, and I'm starting to break.

To know that someone you cared about almost killed you for what they wanted is beyond insane to me.

When I'm ready to CTB I'll do it and not anytime beforehand. It's not her decision to decide when my time has come, and to know that she wanted to kill me and got away with it before more attempts on her part is what's pushing me over the edge.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Somber, completely-done and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an horrible situation you were in. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Some people are just so cruel and awful. I understand why you would be so traumatised. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Depressed Cat, ashfall and 2 others
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
That sounds like an horrible situation you were in. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Some people are just so cruel and awful. I understand why you would be so traumatised. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
She's still trying to make herself look like a victim and is now trying to blame me (AGAIN) and her family is acting like their daughter is some sort of angel that can do no harm. Her father tried to touch me a few years ago and I just froze. So I know they're trying to set me up because they can't come to terms with the fact their daughter is pretending to be suicidal to meet up with people and do a bunch of drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Depressed Cat and ashfall
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
That's awful what she did to you, compounded by the fact that she was a trusted friend. You were put through a lot and it's awful she is actually trying to scapegoat you after what she has done to you.

I wish there was more I could say/do right now. I hope you're away from her and that family for good, and can find a healthy environment.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and demuic
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Some people are just awful. I'm so sorry

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime