Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Aside from natural death probably being the longest path of suffering... CTB seems so much more practical an option.
We could all have a heart attack and die tomorrow. I don't think anyone is prepared for the death they idealize.
I really wish I could die right now but I'd have many regrets in my final moments about all the loose ends i'd leave behind.
It's contradicting for someone ready to die to even care about what happens after they're gone but it's a natural thing that happens.

Controlling the time of your death seems so liberating to me. You are giving yourself the opportunity that most people never have.
A chance to leave things how you want them to be left. No surprises before you die. Everything as you want it to be.
Make your letters. Sort out your affairs. Say your goodbyes. Etc. It's the only thing that I'd take comfort in about my own CTB moment.

I mean... the feeling of peace and acceptance that must flow over you knowing you handled your business must be so calming.
I want to go like that. I want to be free of worry for once in my life before I'm gone.

KXdo4BgGoFC80

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wisp, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Being able to leave by my own terms is like the cherry on top. Whos to say I won't get mauled by mountain lions, have my last moments be flying out a car window, or go through all the bills of having breast cancer.

Death can be hell, but if I do it on purpose then at least I know I won't die in agony.

Reactions: myusername890, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I want to be in full control of my life at least once, natural death may be agonizing or not something that you actually wish for, its really scary tbh

Reactions: myusername890 and Praestat_Mori
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Death is confronting but it happens to us all eventually. My biggest wish is that I can die peacefully, at a time of my choosing. My mind makes life unbearable. My biggest regret will be hurting those around me when I do leave. But I am tired. I want to rest. No better rest than non existence.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Personally, i prefer to choose the date of my death. I was born without my consent so there is no way that i will die slowly from a disease.

I already pre selected a date in 2025. There is no way i would risk going past that date. Better be safe than sorry and avoid future suffering. I will be 45 , the best is behind me, there is no point of growing up old , alone and suffering in a decaying body, so lets ctb peacefully.

I didn't buy SN to throw it away and regret it later.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see suicide as the best way to cease existing as it's on our own terms, I envy those who've managed to ctb, I just find it horrible how suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. What would be ideal to me is the option of a peaceful death which is like never waking again, I believe as humans we deserve the option to eternally escape from all future suffering whenener we wish to, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to free ourselves from this existence we never even consented to being in.

Reactions: walkingdead2023 and myusername890
F

Forever_Sleep

May 5, 2023
That's the whole point of the PPH, SI is the only thing stopping everyone from CTB at some point, who wants to die old and in pain?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Deleted member 65988
G

girl2910

Jan 2, 2024
Just fall asleep and never wake up that would be perfect