• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PepeneRosu

PepeneRosu

Feb 12, 2024
Hello everyone! Lately I've been fantasizing CTB by smashing my car into an oncoming Semi Truck.

I know that there are other options that are more reliable and that wouldn't endanger others, but considering the weight and size difference between a semi and a regular ~1.3 ton hatchback, I don't think that it would really put the truck driver at risk. It would also ensure that I won't survive the impact, unlike crashing into a tree or a wall. The car itself is quite old and barely has any safety features.

How fast would I need to go to ensure my death, but also the safety of the other driver? Should I just try something else? I don't have any firearms available and the thought of hanging doesn't sit right with me.

Thanks.

shatteredspine

shatteredspine

π™Žπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™’π™€π˜Ώ 𝕓π•ͺ π”½π•’π•šπ•π•–π•• 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•–π•žπ•‘π•₯
Feb 9, 2024
A girl from a town close to me did it via the wall of her school. Without a seatbelt, at the right speed, it would be enough. A hwy overpass wall would allow you to hit a good speed and you wouldn't traumatize anyone. Blood thinners wouldn't hurt before hand either.

Plus, they could lose their job, could potentially get charged, they could lose their license and their entire livelihood, but regardless they'll be affected. Heaven forbid they cause another accident, hurting themselves or someone else.

Trust me, I had about 10 witnesses to my last attempt. I shattered my spine jumping 30'. I promise you that the physical pain I have experienced over the last 7 years pales by comparison to the remorse and regret I have for what they all witnessed that night and for what they experienced afterwards.

• Aww..
Reactions: luneylonegirl, kawaiiphantom, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Please don't involve others in your suicide plans in anyway. It is not going to increase your odds and they would only endup physically damaged and mentally scarred.

• Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, kawaiiphantom, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
What did the trucker do to you that you had to traumatize him or her in the process, or even kill the driver?

So no, I used to be a truck driver, and shit like that is uncalled for. It was bad enough with people jumping in front of me and slamming on their brakes, and I'm trying to avoid slamming into them.

Do not use your planning to involve innocent people.

• Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, VidFlumina, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Should never involve other people.

I personally know a guy in real life who hit a concrete wall at almost 100mph head on in a CTB attempt.

Not only can he still walk, but he's a good runner. Was in a coma for like 2 months and took years to get better... but not that reliable I'd reckon. Cars are too safe.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and divinemistress36
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
The truck driver may swerve and injure themselves or other people on the road.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's still gonna be traumatic for the other driver and he may sustain some injuries. Of you really wanted to go that way then you could just crash into a wall or something without involving someone else.
Think of the other driver man.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
dumbfukloser

dumbfukloser

Feb 3, 2024
I've thought about this a lot. I've gone out and driven back road highways many nights hoping this plan would play out. I had a few opportunities to cross over in the other lane and finalize my plans. The sole reason I never could is because I didn't want to potentially harm someone else. The thought of causing physical or emotional damage to anyone else immediately made me change any plans I had. Long story short, don't chose that method. I get the appeal of it. Seems like a simple solution, but it's not. These feelings and thought are own our journey to take and it shouldn't involve another.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A girl from a town close to me did it via the wall of her school. Without a seatbelt, at the right speed, it would be enough. A hwy overpass wall would allow you to hit a good speed and you wouldn't traumatize anyone. Blood thinners wouldn't hurt before hand either.

Plus, they could lose their job, could potentially get charged, they could lose their license and their entire livelihood, but regardless they'll be affected. Heaven forbid they cause another accident, hurting themselves or someone else.

Trust me, I had about 10 witnesses to my last attempt. I shattered my spine jumping 30'. I promise you that the physical pain I have experienced over the last 7 years pales by comparison to the remorse and regret I have for what they all witnessed that night and for what they experienced afterwards.
How are you doing these days?

• Love
Reactions: shatteredspine and kawaiiphantom
shatteredspine

shatteredspine

π™Žπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™’π™€π˜Ώ 𝕓π•ͺ π”½π•’π•šπ•π•–π•• 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•–π•žπ•‘π•₯
Feb 9, 2024
I'm here lol. I definitely regret the decision I made back then. I did things back asswards; I tried therapy and meds post-attempt. I can see the potential I once had and the life that I snuffed. Now that I've got the emotional/mental resources to succeed, I don't have the physical ability to back it up.

I'm not trying to talk anyone out of anything. I have PTSD and BPD, I know how hard that mental illness makes life. I know we all have different reasons and experiences that brought us here. I'm just pleading with you all to try to do it in a way that you do not inadvertently invite a new member to this website.
Chances are that you'll miss every asshole on the road that actually deserves it; we all know how the universe fucks the good, well-intentioned people.of the world.

Reactions: divinemistress36
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
Hey, yeah, truck driver here. Please don't do that...

I get the fantasy, I really do, but just no.