• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
Bypass the antiemetic/acid reducer requirements. I think this is a very feasible alternative.

Reactions: Samsara, BurningLights, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
first

Reactions: invisiblycrippled, BurningLights, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
What's "boofing"?

Reactions: BurningLights and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Ingesting a substance through the rectum.

Why? Its just a bad taste ffs. If you cant handle a bad taste to cbt then maybe your life isnt so bad. Look at those old people on youtube taking it like a champ. Use a chaser (a bite of nice food to take the taste away, drink will dilute it).

Enema suicide....

Reactions: BurningLights
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Why? Its just a bad taste ffs. If you cant handle a bad taste to cbt then maybe your life isnt so bad. Look at those old people on youtube taking it like a champ. Use a chaser (a bite of nice food to take the taste away, drink will dilute it).

Enema suicide....

This is a fair point, though l must admit I'd sooner ram it up my arse than swallow it whole. The N, that is. I'm easy with regard to everything else.

Reactions: Sunset764, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
S

Spartacus

Nov 8, 2018
N taste really bad but what choice do we have

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
For sn, it would still help to have acid reducer, anti-e is hard for some to obtain though

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
There has been people who easily died from alcohol intoxication doing this (called butt chugging). Doing it with any other drug makes sense as well if u want quick absorption. Tried to find an article about doing it with SN but couldn't. You would have to make sure that ALL of it stays inside you and not leaks out if you pass out causing your rectal muscles to relax. This may sound weird but if I was to take a lethal dose anally I'd try to use something like a butt plug as a "stopper".

Reactions: Meditation guide, wxtyubidi7y, starcrossedfate and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018

Enema suicide....
It's so you don't vomit or gag.

And it's hot.

Reactions: starcrossedfate, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
There has been people who easily died from alcohol intoxication doing this (called butt chugging). Doing it with any other drug makes sense as well if u want quick absorption. Tried to find an article about doing it with SN but couldn't. You would have to make sure that ALL of it stays inside you and not leaks out if you pass out causing your rectal muscles to relax. This may sound weird but if I was to take a lethal dose anally I'd try to use something like a butt plug as a "stopper".
Yes, butt chugging.

If I were to use this method my suicide note would require an extra few paragraphs explaining what the fuck I'm doing dead with a buttplug inside of me. "Dear _____, I know this seems kinda strange but let me explain..."

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, invisiblycrippled, wxtyubidi7y and 3 others
A

allTheDevilsAreHere

Aug 24, 2020
I think that @Freeme3820 left this way with? See this thread. She failed once, but was going to do this again, and now she is greyed out. I'm considering that myself, since I'm afraid I won't be able to keep it in long enough.