J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
I will bother you guys with this one last time. I am going to do it any way but I just wanted some feedback please. Maybe some suggestions on adding something else to this mix to make the Propranolol work faster?

9.6g of Propranolol - my research suggests that people have survived dosages of 5g - 8g. So I got more.
140mg of Metoclopramide
Aspirin to thin the blood out so the Propranolol works faster
Alcohol

Thx

Reactions: Ben
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
30mg of metoclopramide is enough. It will cause it's own problems overdoing it. Aspirin, no point.

Reactions: Hunter
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I will bother you guys with this one last time. I am going to do it any way but I just wanted some feedback please. Maybe some suggestions on adding something else to this mix to make the Propranolol work faster?

9.6g of Propranolol - my research suggests that people have survived dosages of 5g - 8g. So I got more.
140mg of Metoclopramide
Aspirin to thin the blood out so the Propranolol works faster
Alcohol

Thx

I'm not sure how to balance the drugs to increase efficiency, but I do know doubling the amount of alcohol you were going to drink would.

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Thats too many tablets, are you gonna crush them or swallow them whole?

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
30mg of metoclopramide is enough. It will cause it's own problems overdoing it. Aspirin, no point.
Thanks for the heads up on the metoclopramide. The reason I chose aspirin is b/c of all the forensic pathologist reports I got my hands on online, many of them said that aspirin was also detected in the toxicology reports. The reason they suspected was because it thins the blood which in turn allows the propranolol to work faster and more effectively. They called it a potentiating agent of propranolol. But if you think it won't help, I won't take it.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
I'm not sure how to balance the drugs to increase efficiency, but I do know doubling the amount of alcohol you were going to drink would.
How much alcohol would you recommend.? For example, 750 ml of vodka or whiskey or 1 L or 2 L etc.?

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
I was going to swallow them a bunch at a time with some vodka or whiskey. Not a good idea?
Nope...you risk throwing them all up...

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
How much alcohol would you recommend.? For example, 750 ml of vodka or whiskey or 1 L or 2 L etc.?

It would depend on how fast that medication you are taking needs to take affect. You don't want to drink so much so fast that you vomit up the mix you're taking. I would start drinking in the morning, try to have a 750ml down by dinner, take your meds, give them a few minutes to start getting absorbed, then continue drinking. I'd think you would already want to be drunk as shit before you pop the pills, because if you try to do it all in one shot, they might work against each other?

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for the heads up on the metoclopramide. The reason I chose aspirin is b/c of all the forensic pathologist reports I got my hands on online, many of them said that aspirin was also detected in the toxicology reports. The reason they suspected was because it thins the blood which in turn allows the propranolol to work faster and more effectively. They called it a potentiating agent of propranolol. But if you think it won't help, I won't take it.

If you can find evidence it really does potentiate it then use it. A lot of the time you get aspirin, paracetomol, ibuprofen etc in a drug death is that the person went nuts and took everything in the cupboard ( good and useless) and most won't add any value but will raise the puke risk.

Reactions: skitliv
J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
If you can find evidence it really does potentiate it then use it. A lot of the time you get aspirin, paracetomol, ibuprofen etc in a drug death is that the person went nuts and took everything in the cupboard ( good and useless) and most won't add any value but will raise the puke risk.
I agree. The only other thing I found that would potentiate propranolol is cimetidine i.e. tagamet. But I can't get that where I live with or without a prescription. I can get something similar called ranitidine BUT my research suggests ranitidine is not good to take with Propranolol even though both cimetidine and ranitidine are H2 antagonists. Weird. That;s I vigorously researched for a back up potentiator that I could get easily and what I found was aspirin.

Reactions: Over n' Out
J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
It would depend on how fast that medication you are taking needs to take affect. You don't want to drink so much so fast that you vomit up the mix you're taking. I would start drinking in the morning, try to have a 750ml down by dinner, take your meds, give them a few minutes to start getting absorbed, then continue drinking. I'd think you would already want to be drunk as shit before you pop the pills, because if you try to do it all in one shot, they might work against each other?
So here's the plan:

Drink 750 ml of vodka by dinner time and start in the morning.
Take 30 mg of metoclopramide as the anti emetic with some water at dinner time
Give it 30 minutes
Then start taking the 9.6g of propranolol tablets (there is 120 tablets) with water.
Give it 15 minutes to absorb
Then continue drinking more vodka
Until I pass out and hopefully ctb

What do you think? Sound like a plan?

Reactions: Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
So here's the plan:

Give it 30 minutes
Then start taking the 9.6g of propranolol tablets (there is 120 tablets) with water.

I'm no doctor but that certainly seems like it would kill you. Take my advice with a grain of salt though, because I only have experience with vodka lol. I'm not trying to put the stamp of approval of people's methods, I'm just giving my two cents.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
Look at the ppeh for a viable method. Taking Tylenol works via liver damage, weeks in the hospital ect.
It's not Tylenol. Google it. Propranolol. It's a beta blocker. Google Propranolol deaths. You will see stories come up of people dying by overdosing on it.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
You do realize taking propanolol (acetaminophen) doesent just let you drift away to ctb. Its a long drawn out process to die likely weeks.
It's not Tylenol. Google it. Propranolol. It's a beta blocker. Google Propranolol deaths. You will see stories come up of people dying by overdosing on it.

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Even with taking the metoclopramide first?

Meto, is not the holy grail of anti-emetics. There are different causes of vomiting, some even meto cant prevent.

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
So here's the plan:

Give it 30 minutes

Bad idea to drink alcohol to pass out. Again, you risk vomiting.

Use Benzos to induce a deep, peaceful sleep.

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Bad idea to drink alcohol to pass out. Again, you risk vomiting.

Use Benzos to induce a deep, peaceful sleep.

Coupled with a bag around the head, it's a peaceful and quick way.