• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Hi guys, from yesterday i am ready to died definitely. when I bought my sn, 2 months ago, i put a little on my brothers blood and blood changed colour in almost black. Yesterday, when i do this, nothing heppened. Blood didnt change colour. I am worried now. I think i need to buy aquarium test.. i hope everything is ok with my sn..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The aquarium test is much more accurate than the blood test. Weird that nothing happened. I hope everything is alright with your SN.

Reactions: Lost cherry
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Aquarium test strips are most recommended to test purity. If I am not mistaken the blood test only tells nitrite from nitrate apart. If the blood changes color, then you know you have nitrite. With the test strips, you will know the purity. From what you are describing, it sounds like your SN might have turned into nitrate. How did you store it? When you did the first test, did you keep it open for a long time?​

Reactions: Lost cherry
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Aquarium test strips are most recommended to test purity. If I am not mistaken the blood test only tells nitrite from nitrate apart. If the blood changes color, then you know you have nitrite. With the test strips, you will know the purity. From what you are describing, it sounds like your SN might have turned into nitrate. How did you store it? When you did the first test, did you keep it open for a long time?​
in bottle for salt , not open.
I will going crazy if my sn doesnt work.
in bottle for salt , not open.
I will going crazy if my sn doesnt work.
I did first test when i bought sn, 2 months ago

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
in bottle for salt , not open.​
You mean like a shaker, with little holes on the lid cover, or a completely sealed one? And did it come in a bottle of salt, or did you transfer it? If you have the possibility to do the blood test again, I recommend you take a scoop from the bottom, and not the top layer. See if it passes the test then.​