BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I sometimes fantasize about dying in an old and abandoned mine. I would go deeper and deeper underground, getting lost in endless narrow corridors no one would visit in a hundred years. In some half-collapsed side walkway I could drink SN, turn off my flashlight, and just lie there in the darkness until I'm fast asleep. No one could intervene, and my corpse would be hidden away from the world for a very long time.
It's not realistic nor practical, but I like the thought nonetheless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Amumu, Molded foundation and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I like this cave

Reactions: deflationary
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I like this idea as well. You'd also be doing someone a favor by letting them discover your bones when you're finally found a hundred years later. I know I'd love to come across the bones of a hundred year old suicide. Would be fun wondering about what drove them to this and such.

I like this cave

Oh hey, what a coincidence, you're on point again with your music picks. I was rocking out to this while working today.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and motel rooms
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
*Nutty Putty Cave flashbacks* If you're discovered, it would be a pretty unforgettable death. You'll probably get a bunch of documentaries on YouTube from channels like ScareTheater and stuff.
an9yd6o_700b.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Is it that unrealistic though?

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I like the idea of ctb somewhere isolated where it is unlikely I will be found. I'm not sure I would ever be able to ctb underground because of claustrophobia though.

• Love