• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SadMusicEnjoyer259

May 6, 2024
Tonight my partner is going to be out of the house and I'm going to CTB. I have a rope and socks, but I'm not going to be alone in the house so I have some reservations.

This is how I picture it going in my head: I get home and go straight to the bedroom. My partner's mother sleeps in the room next door to our room, but through bad history between us I don't speak a word to her, I'm just going straight to bed.

I'm going to turn the light-weight bed frame on its side against the wall and lay on the floor because I'm paranoid about fluids going anywhere. Then I was planning to position the socks for a night-night method and tie the rope around my neck, then start spinning the rope around tightly so that the pressure of multiple layers can hopefully hold me tight.

I'm worried about seizures and the like, does my plan hold any water? Or am I screwed?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Hotsackage, halleyscomet and 1 other person
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I really wouldn't do an attempt without having it fully planned out, especially if someone is going to be home while you're doing it. There is a high chance of being saved or suffering severe damage that doesn't result in death. For me personally I wouldn't risk it.

I'm sorry you've suffered so much to get to this point. No matter what you decide to do I hope you find some peace.

Reactions: LunarLight
S

SadMusicEnjoyer259

May 6, 2024
I really wouldn't do an attempt without having it fully planned out, especially if someone is going to be home while you're doing it. There is a high chance of being saved or suffering severe damage that doesn't result in death. For me personally I wouldn't risk it.

I'm sorry you've suffered so much to get to this point. No matter what you decide to do I hope you find some peace.
Is there anything that you would suggest if you were in this situation? Or is it truly just not plausible to get the job done right in this scenario?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Tonight my partner is going to be out of the house and I'm going to CTB. I have a rope and socks, but I'm not going to be alone in the house so I have some reservations.

This is how I picture it going in my head: I get home and go straight to the bedroom. My partner's mother sleeps in the room next door to our room, but through bad history between us I don't speak a word to her, I'm just going straight to bed.

I'm going to turn the light-weight bed frame on its side against the wall and lay on the floor because I'm paranoid about fluids going anywhere. Then I was planning to position the socks for a night-night method and tie the rope around my neck, then start spinning the rope around tightly so that the pressure of multiple layers can hopefully hold me tight.

I'm worried about seizures and the like, does my plan hold any water? Or am I screwed?
Impulsive suicide is rarely a good idea. You are more likely to fail, and perhaps injure yourself badly in the process. It would be better to wait, take your time, and plan it properly.

Reactions: halleyscomet
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Is there anything that you would suggest if you were in this situation? Or is it truly just not plausible to get the job done right in this scenario?
I cannot give you instructions on how to ctb, as that would be against the sites rules. However here are some questions I would consider:
Am I really 100% ready to ctb?
Why do I want to ctb, can I wait any longer for an appropriate time or place?
Is there any way I can prevent myself from being stopped or saved?
Is this an impulsive decision?
Am I prepared to deal with the consequences of a failed attempt?

Reactions: Linda
S

SadMusicEnjoyer259

May 6, 2024
I cannot give you instructions on how to ctb, as that would be against the sites rules. However here are some questions I would consider:
Am I really 100% ready to ctb?
Why do I want to ctb, can I wait any longer for an appropriate time or place?
Is there any way I can prevent myself from being stopped or saved?
Is this an impulsive decision?
Am I prepared to deal with the consequences of a failed attempt?
Sorry I misunderstood, thanks though for the consideration

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet
S

SadMusicEnjoyer259

May 6, 2024
Pretty bummed out that nothing I tried worked. I'll treat tonight as practice but I have work really early in the morning so I can't stay up to get it right. I suspect that doing it properly would be pretty loud because trying to be quiet was making it very difficult.

All that I accomplished tonight was irritating the skin around my neck and giving myself a slight cramp near my jaw. I guess you have to start somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and SomewhatLoved