• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
As the title says Im hoping that Ill finally be successful. Im hoping to be dead by 2am BST

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vivir_O_No, Oneness and thebelljarrr
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
As the title says Im hoping that Ill finally be successful. Im hoping to be dead by 2am BST
In between trying to hang partial doorknob and failing today and yesterday, I tried tourniquet and night night. I tried reallyreally hard. What are you doing differently this time? Why do you think it'll work?

Reactions: sinclairpeace
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Failed this method multiple times last night. So Im going for Plan B tonight- Full suspension hanging

bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
Failed this method multiple times last night. So Im going for Plan B tonight- Full suspension hanging
Can provide insight on night night failure for those of us still considering this method?

Reactions: bitofftoomuch
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Can provide insight on night night failure for those of us still considering this method?
I managed to make myself dizzy a couple of times but I didnt pass out once. After a few minutes of feeling dizzy, my head felt like it was filling up with blood. I wasnt able to get enough pressure on my carotid arteries fast enough

Reactions: bwerner and bitofftoomuch
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
could you provide insight on what went wrong with this method?

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
I managed to make myself dizzy a couple of times but I didnt pass out once. After a few minutes of feeling dizzy, my head felt like it was filling up with blood. I wasnt able to get enough pressure on my carotid arteries fast enough
Thank you for sharing your experience.