S

Sunbeam87!

Nov 29, 2022
Hi, everyone

Tonight is my last night on earth. Over the months, I have collected prescription medication that should be fatal in overdose.

I actually planned my suicide for next year February on my birthday, but I can't wait much longer. I am tired of life. Tired of the never-ending depression, anxiety and hopelessness. I feel that I have over stayed my welcome on this earth and, though I know this is a cliche, I feel that my family will be better off without me. I am a constant drain on them. They tried to help, truly, but I cannot be helped. Death is the only solution.

I have ordered a last meal and will get my bedroom looking and feeling nice and cozy. I have also chosen music that I would like to listen to while I die.

I hope this will not be painful. I hope to quickly slip into unconsciousness and drift off.

To all of you, I wish happiness and an end to your suffering. I know what you are feeling and I send you all my love. I want you all to heal. You are all worthy and deserve happiness. Bless you all 😽💖😽

Love,
Sunbeam

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ironically living, supergip, thewalkingdread and 15 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go, yet will be happy for you if you finally leave this cruel world behind.
Good luck and farewell on your final journey, and I hope you find the peace you deserve.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness
S

Sunbeam87!

Nov 29, 2022
Thank you for your kind words. I will update when I take my poison.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Thankyou for your gentle good wishes, Sunbeam. Every hope that your plans come together successfully and you achieve peace and rest. Go well.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan and hope you find peace & freedom. Safe travels and good luck!

• Love
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
h
Hi, everyone

Tonight is my last night on earth. Over the months, I have collected prescription medication that should be fatal in overdose.

I actually planned my suicide for next year February on my birthday, but I can't wait much longer. I am tired of life. Tired of the never-ending depression, anxiety and hopelessness. I feel that I have over stayed my welcome on this earth and, though I know this is a cliche, I feel that my family will be better off without me. I am a constant drain on them. They tried to help, truly, but I cannot be helped. Death is the only solution.

I have ordered a last meal and will get my bedroom looking and feeling nice and cozy. I have also chosen music that I would like to listen to while I die.

I hope this will not be painful. I hope to quickly slip into unconsciousness and drift off.

To all of you, I wish happiness and an end to your suffering. I know what you are feeling and I send you all my love. I want you all to heal. You are all worthy and deserve happiness. Bless you all 😽💖😽

Love,
Sunbeam
hi sunbeam, good luck with whatever you choose to do, funnily I also will attempt later tonight, so fingers crossed we both get what we are looking for.

• Love
S

Sunbeam87!

Nov 29, 2022
Okay. Last meal was a bit of a let down. Oh well. You can't have everything.

I'm crying a lot; I had to write notes to my family. Going to take a shower, take the anti-nausea medication and be on my way in a few hours.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, SVEN, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Never gets easier to see these, the reasons why people feel like they can't go on. I truly do hope things go well and you find peace one way or another.

• Love
Reactions: rileywatson, Aim and Oneness
S

Sunbeam87!

Nov 29, 2022
h

hi sunbeam, good luck with whatever you choose to do, funnily I also will attempt later tonight, so fingers crossed we both get what we are looking for.
Maybe we will meet on the other side. 💞

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rileywatson, Oneness, BrknEyes and 2 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
You too deserve happiness and love. I hope you find them on the other side. With love, I hope you are nothing but happy in your last seconds.

• Love
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Goodbye & Goodluck. Wishing you a swift and peaceful passing x

• Love
S

Sunbeam87!

Nov 29, 2022
Just taken the anti-nausea medication. I'll give it half an hour then attempt to overdose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, chuerdhmproton and Deleted member 65988
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Much good luck on your journey to the other side! ♥️

• Love
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
May you find peace in your journey❤️

• Love
Reactions: Aim
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Hope it goes smoothly! Hopefully I'll be joining you soon.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness and Aim
S

Sunbeam87!

Nov 29, 2022
I have downed the meds. Hopefully, I won't be here much longer.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, rileywatson and chuerdhmproton
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Safe travels sunbeam

Seeing its been 4 hours I think OP has crossed over...

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
Hi, everyone

Love,
Sunbeam
Good luck, friend.