braindeadpup

braindeadpup

living dead girl
Jun 30, 2023
my boyfriend of 2+ years, my rock, safe space, and the love of my life sexually assaulted me yesterday.

i don't know how to process it, and i won't even try. im ctb tomorrow for my 19th birthday.

wishing you all love

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Asingletwig, ManByTheRiver, Stormy Raine and 8 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
my boyfriend of 2+ years, my rock, safe space, and the love of my life sexually assaulted me yesterday.

i don't know how to process it, and i won't even try. im ctb tomorrow for my 19th birthday.

wishing you aplease dont do it. i have horribel things haepping to me as well. there is help to get, so your not as alonE in this! please dont take such a huge decicion when your angry. YOU ARE TORTH SO MUCH MORE <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you OP, and from someone you trusted. I can't imagine how much that hurts.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Some place nice
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
that stings real bad, im sorry you are going through this.

Wish there was more I could do to comfort you, you are not alone though.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you.

GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023

wishing you all love
There's nothing more awful than being betrayed this horribly by someone you entrusted your honest feelings with.

I hope that, however, your decision to CTB is not fueled by the actions of this person, but an honest desire to die. If by any chance, you want to CTB because of the unspeakably horrible things this person did, as difficult as it will be, I implore you to sit with your feelings and reconsider that possibly the most important decision of your life should not be defined by the inhumane actions of someone else.

Your life shouldn't have to be defined by the pain inflicted onto you by others, nor should your death be defined by the pain carved upon you by this person.

I truly wish you the best. Just know that whatever you decide to do, this forum will not admonish you for it. You are always welcome.

• Love
Reactions: qsocdu, hi-okbye, zel and 2 others
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023

wishing you all love
I'm really sorry this happened to you honestly i'd get why you would find your peace alright.

MidnightGloom

MidnightGloom

my happiest moment will be my death
Jul 28, 2023
To be betrayed and harmed by the person you felt safest around is just terrible. I can't imagine how you must've felt after. I don't know if you're still alive today, if you decided to march through that pain, but I wish you the best nonetheless.

Reactions: Asingletwig and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans.

suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
I am so sorry that has happened to you. It is so horrific to be utterly betrayed by someone you thought you could trust like that. My heart breaks for you.
I wish you all the best whatever your decision. <3

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I hope that, however, your decision to CTB is not fueled by the actions of this person, but an honest desire to die. If by any chance, you want to CTB because of the unspeakably horrible things this person did, as difficult as it will be, I implore you to sit with your feelings and reconsider that possibly the most important decision of your life should not be defined by the inhumane actions of someone else.

Your life shouldn't have to be defined by the pain inflicted onto you by others, nor should your death be defined by the pain carved upon you by this person.

I truly wish you the best. Just know that whatever you decide to do, this forum will not admonish you for it. You are always welcome.
I too hope you won't go fuelled by the actions of another. The shock of the situation must be horrendous, i can only imagine. But if you weren't already set on dying and this just triggered it, i would be afraid that your future self might be willing to live. I wish you to take a little while to reflect, but if you can not do that, i understand.

Whatever you decide, I hope you'll be in peace with your choice.

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
That's terrible... I'm so sorry. To be hurt by someone you have trusted for so long...

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
There's nothing more awful than being betrayed this horribly by someone you entrusted your honest feelings with.

I cannot disagree with you. I think she's acting impulsively. She should reconsider this decision, not take it in the heat of the moment.

cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
I'm so incredibly sorry that happened to you :(( u didnt dsrve any of it. i rlly rlly hope everything goes well for u, whichever way it goes <3

Reactions: Asingletwig
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm so so so sorry that happened to you. to be betrayed by someone you trust so much is just horrible. like others have said i hope this isn't what immediately started your wish to ctb. although you have ben on this site for quite some time. i recommend you seek out someone to talk to about this first. i don't want you acting on impulse because it would be so sad to loose you to the actions of him :(
if you choose to or not we will all be here to support you sending much love to you 🤍