Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Call me crazy or going through some psychosis, but in my "afterlife" I hope to go back a few years and undo all the mistakes and shameful things I regret doing (it'll also put my Real event OCD to rest forever) even if it means I'll eventually end up in the same place again aka this timeline, Atleast I'll be at ease knowing I didn't do my mistakes in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllTheseQuestions, annikae, CantDoIt and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Please don't kill yourself on the basis of wishful thinking.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz, iamanavalanche, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

~ ♪
Aug 28, 2024
it's impossible to go through life without making mistakes.
with that logic, there will always be a reason to end up back here because nobody is perfect.

Reactions: Nikitatos, Tac0Johnz, nir and 2 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I totally get you, I feel the same way.

Some of us are going to ctb anyway and use mantras like this to help us with SI even if we don't have a reason to believe - maybe OP is one of them.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz and Tonkpils
AllTheseQuestions

AllTheseQuestions

Sep 19, 2024
That would be the thing I would want more than anything. Not for selfish gain, but to stop other people getting hurt. Sadly it's just a dream.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz and CantDoIt
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
I totally get you, I feel the same way.

Some of us are going to ctb anyway and use mantras like this to help us with SI even if we don't have a reason to believe - maybe OP is one of them.
I will ctb eventually, even if its not from my regrets/ Ocd, I still have my other mental illnesses that isn't making my life any bearable

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I don't think God is a vindicative a hole who is out to torture you for eternity. The universe is infinite. Surely, there are better things to do than living the same painful stuff over and over.