• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
I searched about for threads on the topic but couldn't seem to find anything does anyone have a link or knowledge they could share

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
Here you go - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/218527/?q=using+H&o=relevance

There are lot of threads and I don't know much about this method so I am not posting any specific thread link.

Reactions: DepressionsAHo and Daktalsnakal
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I don't think coke is lethal enough unless you have alot.

Reactions: Daktalsnakal
Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

Jan 18, 2020
I don't think coke is lethal enough unless you have alot.
Yeah I read a bit more last night it'd also be a painful death and expensive buying all the coke lol
Here you go - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/218527/?q=using+H&o=relevance

There are lot of threads and I don't know much about this method so I am not posting any specific thread link.
Awesome thank you very much

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd suggest F or Heroine. Any opiates would do it though really. Speedballs are infamous for taking alot of good celebs. Those are just coke and heroine combined.

Reactions: Daktalsnakal and Garbage Person
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know about coke and how ppl get overdose on it , cuz I had addiction almost for two years and I did a lot but never even felt something close to heart attack or so.
One day, about 12-14 months ago, I've got an ounce and decided push my limit as much as I can. I don't know how many grams I snored in 24 hours, but it was a lot. I was basically doing it nonstop, hoping to get some black out at least. But nothing. I was tryna till some point when my nose stopped working, and I just didn't feel anything at all.
Can't say anything about heavy drugs like heroin or so, cuz never tried.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I searched about for threads on the topic but couldn't seem to find anything does anyone have a link or knowledge they could share

I once did 1g of pure brazilian coke, my heart almost exploded but I didn't die. so I think it should be around 3-4g and not street quality pure.
Heroin on the other hand will do the job perfectly, but you need to find really pure stuff, not that street junk that's been cut I dunno how many times.
4g with the purity over 50% will send you to heaven. I ODed once and it was like I went to Wonderland and then woke up in a hospital.

Reactions: Daktalsnakal
Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

Jan 18, 2020
I'd suggest F or Heroine. Any opiates would do it though really. Speedballs are infamous for taking alot of good celebs. Those are just coke and heroine combined.
I first heard about the infamous speedball through the Stanley kubrick film eyes wide shut I'll look further into that thanks
I once did 1g of pure brazilian coke, my heart almost exploded but I didn't die. so I think it should be around 3-4g and not street quality pure.
Heroin on the other hand will do the job perfectly, but you need to find really pure stuff, not that street junk that's been cut I dunno how many times.
4g with the purity over 50% will send you to heaven. I ODed once and it was like I went to Wonderland and then woke up in a hospital.
I'd like to give h a run but it would be awfully hard to find I'd have to go through an online black market, I have a lot of research to do