• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Sorry if this is boring, but I'm just wondering what others would do in my situation.

I'm 41, neet, low iq, no skills, extreme avpd, physically deformed and ugly, Marfan syndrome - double scoliosis & mechanical heart valves and growing aortic aneurysm.

I live with my mum and sister, and care for my mum who has kidney disease and a broken bone in her back. I'm not close with my sister - years ago she said there is no point to me, and I should just Kms now.

So my plan is to keep caring for my mum, and ctb as soon as she passes. Am I right in thinking, taking into account my circumstances, this is the best option for me? Logically, it seems an obvious yes to me?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, Wehmut and 3 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I think you should wait for your mom to die then you will have no reason to stay.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, MatrixPrisoner and Groundhog_Day
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I think you should wait for your mom to die then you will have no reason to stay.
Thanks for replying. That's my plan. It's weird, even though it all seems so obvious, having someone else agree, feels reassuring. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Gonnerr
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Sorry if this is boring, but I'm just wondering what others would do in my situation.

I'm 41, neet, low iq, no skills, extreme avpd, physically deformed and ugly, Marfan syndrome - double scoliosis & mechanical heart valves and growing aortic aneurysm.

I live with my mum and sister, and care for my mum who has kidney disease and a broken bone in her back. I'm not close with my sister - years ago she said there is no point to me, and I should just Kms now.

So my plan is to keep caring for my mum, and ctb as soon as she passes. Am I right in thinking, taking into account my circumstances, this is the best option for me? Logically, it seems an obvious yes to me?
I would say yes

Reactions: Groundhog_Day
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I would say yes
Thanks again. The only thing I didn't mention is I have an older brother who I'm close to. But he has wife, kids and stressful job. He said he would always take care of me, but I can't imagine being a burden like that.

NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Thanks again. The only thing I didn't mention is I have an older brother who I'm close to. But he has wife, kids and stressful job. He said he would always take care of me, but I can't imagine being a burden like that.
Completely understandable
No matter what you decide
Remember your qaulity of life and how that looks to you matters
Best wishes ❤️

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thanks for replying. That's my plan. It's weird, even though it all seems so obvious, having someone else agree, feels reassuring. Thank you.
Good luck , we are all here for you , in the same boat. 🙂

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Completely understandable
No matter what you decide
Remember your qaulity of life and how that looks to you matters
Best wishes ❤️
Thank you. You are right, atm I have a purpose - looking after my mum. After that, I can see no purpose, and hopefully ctb will be easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023

Perfectly understandable and admirable your consideration for your mom. I'm in similar situation. Probably not quite as severe as yours but painful disabilities nonetheless. Don't listen to any close minded pro-suffering jerks. Only you truly know how bad you are suffering

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Good luck , we are all here for you , in the same boat. 🙂
Thanks. I think this forum is very misunderstood. So many kind and caring people here.
Perfectly understandable and admirable your consideration for your mom. I'm in similar situation. Probably not quite as severe as yours but painful disabilities nonetheless. Don't listen to any close minded pro-suffering jerks. Only you truly know how bad you are suffering
Thanks. Sorry to hear you're in a similar situation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is such a cruel existence where people suffer so much, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Not sure if your conditions affect your chances at gaining strength or working a basic trade job, if you can exercise there is hope for you just so you know. The Hunchback of Notre Dame managed to find love and a purpose. If I was you and I wasn't physically limited too much, I would wait for her to pass away, pick up exercise as a hobby and a trade skill, then move to Asia when I was old and live like a king.

See my reply

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023

Only you can know if your life is worth living. You gotta weigh up whether you can get any joy out of it or not.
It's admirable that you will at least wait until your mum passes.

Not sure if your conditions affect your chances at gaining strength or working a basic trade job, if you can exercise there is hope for you just so you know. The Hunchback of Notre Dame managed to find love and a purpose. If I was you and I wasn't physically limited too much, I would wait for her to pass away, pick up exercise as a hobby and a trade skill, then move to Asia when I was old and live like a king.

See my reply
The Hunchback was a fictional character in a book and movie, not sure if it could be relatable to anyone!😉. But your sentiment is sound, if the OP can do what you propose.

That whole going to Asia when old and living like a king, is that not an option for you also? Just wondering, as saw that you were looking for SN in another thread.