B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Attempting to CTB tomorrow.

Going to the beach tomorrow early morning before the lifeguards arrive and not sleeping the entire night (should make me quite lethargic I suppose). Also taking 2 panadol night tablets to make me even drowsier. I know it's going to be really difficult but I'm going to make my way to the deepest bit, get underwater, and just give up. I know SI is a biatch but I'll give it a try and i hope that it works. Any other advice?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Rocky M, anna and 4 others
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Hyperventilating is meant to help. Won't you be cold? Will you be wear swimming costume or? This is one of my preferences too to go this way. Anyone else have advice?
Good luck with it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StarDust, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Hyperventilating is meant to help. Won't you be cold? Will you be wear swimming costume or? This is one of my preferences too to go this way. Anyone else have advice?
Good luck with it

Yeah I think I will hyperventilate.
I'm currently in the Middle East so the water is reallllly hot, so I will be just wearing a regular one piece suit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StarDust
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
I actually have a piece of advice for ya: Breath all the oxygen out of your lungs and get into the water as quickly as you can. Then keep your head under water and just breathe the water in. Shouldn't be too hard since you don't have any air in your lungs and you will feel the urge to breath. So your body will breathe the water in as an instinct to survive. And as soon as the water is in your lungs you won't get the choice to undo what you did.

(Hope my englisch isn't too shitty since I'm from Germany ^^" XD)

Reactions: Deutsch, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna and 3 others
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
I hope it is painless and peaceful for you.

Reactions: Deutsch, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna and 2 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Attempting to CTB tomorrow.

Going to the beach tomorrow early morning before the lifeguards arrive and not sleeping the entire night (should make me quite lethargic I suppose). Also taking 2 panadol night tablets to make me even drowsier. I know it's going to be really difficult but I'm going to make my way to the deepest bit, get underwater, and just give up. I know SI is a biatch but I'll give it a try and i hope that it works. Any other advice?
Know that I am thinking of you, I have so enjoyed our time together here and offline....you are amazing and all I want is for you to be happy....I will miss you so much.

xxxx

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Good luck

Reactions: Deutsch, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anthony and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Good luck, find your peace

Reactions: Deutsch, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Anthony
T

Tiburcio

Good luck, wish you as much peace as possible doing this.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
i wouldn't advice on this method, drowning can be painful and you might survive, i know that from once i almost drowned and i uncontrollably started getting on people and swimming as hard as i can to stay above the water, it isn't easy, you'd probably swim back ashore

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
i wouldn't advice on this method, drowning can be painful and you might survive, i know that from once i almost drowned and i uncontrollably started getting on people and swimming as hard as i can to stay above the water, it isn't easy, you'd probably swim back ashore

She is actually unable to swim. This is one of the reasons she is choosing this method in hopes that she is unable to save herself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Oblivion
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Update:
I horribly failed today.
I reached the beach and there was police patrolling not allowing swimmers to go through. Closest beach next to me was barricaded. I'm still here.

Going to try the lake next week. Thank you all for your messages.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StarDust
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Isnt drowning really difficult?
When you are underwater wouldnt you float back up?
Maybe got to tie your leg to something underwater or attache something heavy to yourself to prevent this?

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Isnt drowning really difficult?
When you are underwater wouldnt you float back up?
Maybe got to tie your leg to something underwater or attache something heavy to yourself to prevent this?
Breathe out all the air before going under water then breathe in the water inside the lungs and ctb