throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
I'm off on Sunday and have as much prepped as I can; flat all tidy and organised, rubbish thrown out, electronic devices bar my iPad and phone reset which I'll do just before (no one needs to see my nudes haha). Just remembered I need to cancel a couple of credit cards and so I'm thinking, what else do you think I need to think of that I may have forgot?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Any notes? Scheduled e-mails? Leave the door unlocked so that it's easier to enter your home?

I think that's it!

Reactions: Celerity and throwaway2goawy
throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
Notes/emails all scheduled; as for doors I live in a block of flats so just need to leave my front door key somewhere slightly out of the way and to note where it is for the police (I'm emailing them my details so it's not family or friends left to find me).

Hopefully I don't need to do anything else so I can have a fun last day tomorrow!

calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
wow...highly organized,,,,I would thought not even about the credit card

M.M

M.M

Apr 10, 2021
- Prepare all e-mails and letters for the day
- Read them three times to ensure all is good
- Set autoresponse on email accounts saying there will be no response
- Destroy private documents (including online accounts)
- (Optional) Throw out everything to ensure clean apartment ready to be taken over. Contact owners about this (some days later ideally)

Also I would automate the mail to emergency services to be 1 day later.

Reactions: Celerity
throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
wow...highly organized,,,,I would thought not even about the credit card
Having a lot of time this week has helped, I've basically spent it all trying to make it as easy as possible for my family. I'd definitely recommend people take a week just to get things sorted before ctb so even though they'll likely have no energy like me, they don't feel anxious and like they need to do everything in one big burst. The credit cards are definitely some of the least important things but will be a hassle to sort for my family when I'm not around.

Plus less time on that stuff means more time for them to sort themselves out, and make sure all my songs I've chosen are played at my funeral!

- Prepare all e-mails and letters for the day
- Read them three times to ensure all is good
- Set autoresponse on email accounts saying there will be no response
- Destroy private documents (including online accounts)
- (Optional) Throw out everything to ensure clean apartment ready to be taken over. Contact owners about this (some days later ideally)

Also I would automate the mail to emergency services to be 1 day later.

All done but good point about the services - I'm ctb Sunday evening to be found Monday morning and leaving them instructions to contact my family and work. And my place is spotless - one clothes wash and some washing up is all I'll need to do over the weekend! Wish I'd been this organised when I ever had people round!

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Do you have a will?

Reactions: Celerity
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Please, leave us a messagen on sunday....the last goodbye

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway2goawy
throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
Off in a second, had a lovely last day watching some sport, chatting to my parents and best mates, had a walk in the sunset at the beach this evening and watched my favourite program. Just a few more admin bits that will take about an hour to sort, so have a cool little playlist on in the background of my favourite music.

To anyone I've spoken to on here, thanks for being so kind and listening to me. The last couple of months have been the worse of my life, so being able to chat with likeminded people on here about my darkest thoughts has been amazing. I won't be posting after this message but will be looking until I close my account before the act. I'll open it back up or make a new account if for some reason I back out of the idea, but I've spoken to the grim reaper and I think it's my time.

Finally, remember that the whole world is struggling at the moment, and anyone that says they aren't are lying. Focus on yourself first and do stuff that makes you feel good. Even if you ctb eventually, you can say that you've tried everything before reaching that point. It's the reason I feel happy with my decision. Take care x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: oversizedsweaters, BandAddict, Dead Meat and 4 others