I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
Fellas, I plan to CTB using Sodium Nitrite. I have purchased about 100g of it. I have propranolol but no Antiemetics. I plan to do this in near future. The circumstances surrounding my life is such that I need to make sure I die. Is there any back-up plan you guys recommend in case I botch my attempt? Any feedback is much appreciated!

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Fellas, I plan to CTB using Sodium Nitrite. I have purchased about 100mg of it.
I'm assuming you meant 100 g, otherwise you will need much more.

It's not typically recommended to mix methods as they can complicate each other. Having backup glasses of SN is usually considered the contingency plan to ensure that the method is successful.

Reactions: Oli
I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
Yes my bad. I meant 100 g. As per my understanding I only need 15 grams. So, I should be able to make around 9 doses. Since I do not posses any antiemetics, I anticipate excessive vomiting. Hopefully I keep drinking and succeed. I just wish to ensure if I am missing something, or there is anything else I can do to increase the probability of success

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Generally, 20-25 g is recommended depending on your size, but 3 g would be enough to kill you (though slowly and painfully).

Have you read the PPH and/or the resources on this site? There are several easy-to-acquire items that could make the process more bearable.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The SN guides on this site should cover everything. As far as back up mine is partial hanging if I'm here beyond my SN expiring.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
Generally, 20-25 g is recommended depending on your size, but 3 g would be enough to kill you (though slowly and painfully).

Have you read the PPH and/or the resources on this site? There are several easy-to-acquire items that could make the process more bearable.
I only have propranolol and SN. I could not get my hands on Anti-emetics. That is why I am a tad worried about a potential failure. But I assume if I keep drinking, even if I vomit, it should still work. I cannot think of anything else.
DOes
The SN guides on this site should cover everything. As far as back up mine is partial hanging if I'm here beyond my SN expiring.
Does SN expire?

Last edited:
Reactions: Niirvana
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I only have propranolol and SN. I could not get my hands on Anti-emetics. That is why I am a tad worried about a potential failure. But I assume if I keep drinking, even if I vomit, it should still work. I cannot think of anything else.
DOes

Does SN expire?
Consider acquiring antacids and pain relievers too. They are both available over-the-counter. Be sure to consult the guides to learn about timing, etc.

SN, if stored properly, has a shelf of about 3 years.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
DOes

Does SN expire?

Theres alot of threads on this. One most recently about if their is a need for anti emetics. I am of the believing you do not, and will be sick regardless( I am not saying you should or shouldn't use them). At the end of the day its your decision to make on how you do things/what you take.

I think most would agree the important part is not being found, plenty of people have reported/been reported of being sick but still CTB. having back up glasses is a good option

Reactions: Oli