Crows

Crows

Look in the mirror in the dark there you will see
Mar 8, 2020
I almost ctb'ed this morning. One morning after I'm done mourning about my life I'm going to do it.when I get tired of the same fucked up life. My plan is to drink SN. I want it done easily as possible with no antiemetics (can't get a script or know a website that doesn't need a script ) SN by itself .

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Huntfish34, Rn110bg101 and 5 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I know the feeling. I've almost CTB'ed lots of times. I've spent my while life mourning my life. I've been tired of my fucked up life for a long time, but I'm still stuck on this god damned hamster wheel. Fucking survival instinct is a hell of a thing to overcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Ἡγησίας and Crows
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I almost ctb'ed this morning. One morning after I'm done mourning about my life I'm going to do it.when I get tired of the same fucked up life. My plan is to drink SN. I want it done easily as possible with no antiemetics (can't get a script or know a website that doesn't need a script ) SN by itself .

Where do you live?

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Received 257102258764108
My guide. May be it'll help you. I'm not using any antiemetics either.

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Quarky00 and vonvonwantpeace
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Note: My guide shall henceforth be referred to as "William's guide".

Reactions: Crows
Crows

Crows

Mar 8, 2020
Where do you live?
Texas
I know the feeling. I've almost CTB'ed lots of times. I've spent my while life mourning my life. I've been tired of my fucked up life for a long time, but I'm still stuck on this god damned hamster wheel. Fucking survival instinct is a hell of a thing to overcome.
I agree, I think survival instinct is a big reason why I haven't done anything yet.
Is anyone scared to ctb but feel that ctb is the only way out?
I'm scared to do it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and William Barker
S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
I am also planning on using SN soon. Couple more days of work, taking a week off and on the last day off I will taking that salty drink. I also don't have any antiemetic either but I do have a nice recliner to get comfy in to await the long dirt nap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and William Barker
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Note: My guide shall henceforth be referred to as "William's guide".
It is indeed sad that you have developed a guide. No complaints about the guide, mind you; I just find it infuriating that your talents are reduced to this, and all because of a ruthlessly inequitable system . Someday, probably after you and I have ctb'd, people will take up guns and settle scores against this rotten system that imprisons us with its' bovine propaganda, its' lust for gold, and all for what? For the dubious privilege of shopping at Walmart? Best of luck, friend. Vyyf the American Dream!

• Love
Reactions: William Barker
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Still alive for now, actually, but I think my guide should be submitted somewhere for all those who don't want to fool around with the all extraneous stuff that may or may not actually help any. Those who ctb can't provide us with any feedback, afterall.

Reactions: Pan and MissStarr
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Again, I find it infuriating that an intelligent man like yourself is forced to consider fatal alternatives; this categorically SUCKS,, no matter what the whys and wherefore. Small wonder that u.s.s.a. is going to hell in a handbasket!

• Love
Reactions: William Barker
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
And I I find it infuriating (and ironic) that it's only here, on a suicide forum, that I've found the care and support i've so desperately needed in order to find the strength to continue living.

It's a honor and a privilege to call each and every one of you my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Time to fly, akrasia and Ἡγησίας
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Texas

I agree, I think survival instinct is a big reason why I haven't done anything yet.
Is anyone scared to ctb but feel that ctb is the only way out?
I'm scared to do it
S.I. is a major challenge; people are dismissive of ctb, as if, somehow, it flies in the face of all reason. I personally have been waiting for death a long, long time. Enough of the waiting!, I say to myself. Others dismiss ctb as cowardice, when in fact it takes all the courage an individual can muster. I rehearse ctb scenarios daily while I chain smoke, hoping, just hoping that addiction will settle the matter for me. I scout out jumping locations, for example, while keeping in mind that a bare minimum of 150 ft. is an unwritten requirement to insure death. At the same time, I think of full suspension hanging in my basement and the reaction of my neighbors, as if what they think is awfully important to begin with. Then, it's on to c.o.; what a life, huh?

• Hugs
Reactions: Crows and William Barker
Crows

Crows

Mar 8, 2020
Here I go again.....

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
How did you get from April to today? Any was to tap into that energy and make it through another day?

Crows

Crows

Mar 8, 2020
How did you get from April to today? Any was to tap into that energy and make it through another day?
I had money, I dont have any money now and I'd rather ctb than be homeless

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That is a problem. Do you have any shelter options?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
-hugs-

• Hugs
Reactions: Crows