Utter_emptiness

Utter_emptiness

I hate myself
Dec 22, 2022
Nothing and I mean nothing will ever change in my life and I am so tired of constantly fighting and enduring this immense level of pain and suffering just so that I gaslight myself and say it will get better soon. Not everyone gets their happy ending and I might be one of those unfortunate people. This misery will never end so I am looking for a suicide buddy. I have been such a huge pussy and I could've killed myself years ago instead of waiting around for life to get better and sometimes when it does, it's short-lived.

• Hugs
Reactions: 8/14/2022, Unknown21, heavyeyes and 4 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! Which Country do you call home?

Reactions: Amyend88
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Sorry man, i would love to be your buddy but i know I'll pussy out myself if i had anyone near me when i attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Utter_emptiness
Utter_emptiness

Utter_emptiness

I hate myself
Dec 22, 2022
I don't think there's many from Algeria on here I'm afraid.
Yeah I'm aware unfortunately but I initially created this post to look for a suicide buddy online not irl

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Has anything happened triggered this? You were in medical school last I recall; I imagine that hasn't been going well?

Reactions: Utter_emptiness
Utter_emptiness

Utter_emptiness

I hate myself
Dec 22, 2022
Has anything happened triggered this? You were in medical school last I recall; I imagine that hasn't been going well?
Yeah, things have been going downhill lately after I was silly enough to think my life will ever turn out the way I want it. For context, my parents are freezing my university journey for a year so I can see an imam (Islamic preacher) and he could lead me back to Islam. I was oblivious enough to think that they would let me have my beliefs
Same. Full or partial?
Full

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Praestat_Mori and HerculePoirot
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah, things have been going downhill lately after I was silly enough to think my life will ever turn out the way I want it. For context, my parents are freezing my university journey for a year so I can see an imam (Islamic preacher) and he could lead me back to Islam. I was oblivious enough to think that they would let me have my beliefs
That sucks! University is much more important than an imam. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: dialogos, CW36 and Utter_emptiness
Utter_emptiness

Utter_emptiness

I hate myself
Dec 22, 2022
That sucks! University is much more important than an imam. I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Yeah, i told them they are basically wasting my future but they said atheism already leads to nihilism, addiction and suffering in this life and hell in the afterlife so sacrificing a few more years for that would be convenient to me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos and Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022

Full
That's so terrible. I know other people here could really relate to you about having rigidly religious parents. It's a terrible feeling to feel so helpless and powerless and trapped. Is it possible to just humor them till you can stand on your two feet?

Reactions: dialogos and Utter_emptiness
Utter_emptiness

Utter_emptiness

I hate myself
Dec 22, 2022
That's so terrible. I know other people here could really relate to you about having rigidly religious parents. It's a terrible feeling to feel so helpless and powerless and trapped. Is it possible to just humor them till you can stand on your two feet?
Unfortunately there is no way out this time

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Yeah, i told them they are basically wasting my future but they said atheism already leads to nihilism, addiction and suffering in this life and hell in the afterlife so sacrificing a few more years for that would be convenient to me
That sucks really.
I'm from France but i have family in Algeria and I visited them on multiple occasions. Apparently islamism is getting worse there, my little cousin of only 12yo is forced to wear the hijab because otherwise she will get started at. This is truly discusting.
Good luck friend i hope you find freedom.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, dialogos and Utter_emptiness
Utter_emptiness

Utter_emptiness

I hate myself
Dec 22, 2022
That sucks really.
I'm from France but i have family in Algeria and I visited them on multiple occasions. Apparently islamism is getting worse there, my little cousin of only 12yo is forced to wear the hijab because otherwise she will get started at. This is truly discusting.
Good luck friend i hope you find freedom.
Yeah islamism is taking over this country as we speak and it's making me mourne its upcoming state

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I hope you find someone. I also wanted a partner

J

jeffleesb

Aug 25, 2023
I would send you a DM but I don't know how since I am new

W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Are you gonna do like a group online video thing, where numerous ppl can come together with their and use their own methods? Mines is not hanging, I have SN