houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I just remembered a VR game called «Richie's Plank Experience», it's about getting on a top of a really high building, walking on a narrow wooden plank and, well, falling to your death. My [first chosen] method of CTB was jumping from height, so i really enjoyed this game, i think it helped me understand what i would be going through.

Do you know any other games (VR, non-VR) that could help anyone test their CTB method and — possibly — try to overcome their SI? [i'd really like to know if there's any poison drinking simulators]

Reactions: Al_stargate
WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
Reactions: houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
not sure if that's going to help overcome your survival instincts.
i don't think SI will be a huge problem for me (COULD BE MISTAKEN of course), just wanna try to make a list of helpful games

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I just remembered a VR game called «Richie's Plank Experience», it's about getting on a top of a really high building, walking on a narrow wooden plank and, well, falling to your death. My [first chosen] method of CTB was jumping from height, so i really enjoyed this game, i think it helped me understand what i would be going through.

Do you know any other games (VR, non-VR) that could help anyone test their CTB method and — possibly — try to overcome their SI? [i'd really like to know if there's any poison drinking simulators]
Hehe, I saw a video on youtube where they put VR on this old man and he was like standing on top of a skyscraper. Poor man almost had a stroke.

Reactions: houseofleaves
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Happy Wheels should work.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and houseofleaves
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Suicide Simulator

Happy Wheels should work.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Painless death NOT guaranteed!

Reactions: callme and houseofleaves
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If you plan on od-ing by injection, you could practice finding a vein and injecting bac water to get used to it.

If using a firearm, unload the weapon, put the barrel in your mouth or against your heart and pull the trigger to get used to the break.

I don't think either of these methods can be practiced in vr. You have to use the real thing.

Bac water
Bacteriostatic Water for injection Sterile Water 700x700

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and houseofleaves