• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
I would like your comment/suggesion about my CTB scenario. I plan to CTB with N. The problem is I am taking antipsychotic (olanzapine 20mg a day) which I can't really stop because
I am afraid of withdrawal symptom (I have very bad anxiety disorder...). So I need to make sure i won't be find for a looooong time. I plan to rent an airbnb abroad (Hamburg germany, I am from France) for at least 8 days. I will remove the battery of my phone and hide it somewhere. I will take my computer with me (which is the one I will rent ticket and airbnb) to lessen the chance to be tracked. How long do you think it will take before I am found? Ty for your help

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
not exactly sure about that. Be sure to seal the windows and doors up tightly. I would suggest you to do a test run:

Buy a Nitrogen detector. Fulfill the room with Nitrogen, then test the concentration of nitrogen inside the room for few hours. This would give you an idea if the house is sealed correctly or not. So when you really use it, you would be guaranteed to not to wake up because of Nitrogen leaking.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
^ I don't think Peace meant the element N for Nitrogen but rather the commonly discussed "N" that's considered one of the best methods on this board. ;)

Reactions: rata1
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
^ I don't think Peace meant the element N for Nitrogen but rather the commonly discussed "N" that's considered one of the best methods on this board. ;)
Sorry I'm new here.. What it meant by N then?