Notaclockiswear

Notaclockiswear

May 26, 2022
Honestly I'm so lonely right now. I worry that I'm gonna be found. I drunk the sun and tbh it wasn't that bad lol. I just want someone to talk to right now honestly. Im wanting to back out honestly
I also wanna continue

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and sleeps
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Honestly I'm so lonely right now. I worry that I'm gonna be found. I drunk the sun and tbh it wasn't that bad lol. I just want someone to talk to right now honestly. Im wanting to back out honestly
I also wanna continue
Hi! If you think you want to back out, PLEASE call for help. PLEASE.

Reactions: looseye
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you don't do it 💔 it would be so sad to see you go already. I wish you peace whatever you decide. Please call help if you change your mind! ❤️

Reactions: looseye
Notaclockiswear

Notaclockiswear

May 26, 2022
hey¿are u still here?
Sorry for the late reply, after I sent this I asked my ma to take me to the hospital and was there for a few days

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Pluto, freedomcalls, Cathy Ames and 3 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I also wanna continue
Tell the story pls

F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
I bet you've had a rough time… I hope maybe you've also felt cared for and that you've been offered some meaningful support to help you figure out how to move forwards

Reactions: Forever Sleep