D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I feel extremely burned out and exhausted by method research. I wish I could just switch myself off, thank you very much, and try to enjoy small things beforehand. Instead I end up reading some stuff from people who refuse to do even minimum effort to learn about their options, and ask other people if they should ctb or not.
I feel physically nauseous from just seeing that sorts of behavior. I want to just have a reliable, not-too-traumatic way out of it, thank you very much. Jumping is not a method I'd consider at all unless in a completely grim situation where the only alternative would be a more painful death, but I'm starting to understand it. Sometimes one just wants to get out, ASAP, one just had enough.
How do you guys cope with this sorts of burnout? How to learn about your options and not puke at the screen when seeing other poor souls, who refuse to do their homework?

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
i have some Sn and some benzos and some metoclopramide and whenever i get the courage im out of here

• Hugs
Reactions: artificialcoward, heavyeyes, depressedlover and 2 others
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
i have some Sn and some benzos and some metoclopramide and whenever i get the courage im out of here
I also have Sn and all other ingredients ready just waiting for some things to happen then i'm out.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Theres no gaurenties in life or in death. What ever method you decide you need to take a leap and all you can do is prepare for that moment. I truly believe you'll know when it's the right time and doing it in that moment not a desperate one you'll have the best chances.

I do get the burnout here too, sometimes I have to take a break before returning or theres certain threads I just wont open because I know what I'll find. Know yourself and your limits, this place is helpful and free for all thought. But also know even a helpful tool like a hammer can hurt if used wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster, depressedlover and heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how difficult suicide is in this world, I think the issue is that people come on this site expecting to be given easy answers as to how to leave but the reality is that there is none, as if there was most people on here would be long gone from this world. But I also just wish that there was a straightforward way to leave this world without all of the planning, difficulties and complications, it just sounds so wonderful and ideal to me to be able to peacefully cease existing without risks.

Reactions: redtruck1