bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
My original plan was partial suspension with a static climbing rope, but I'm considering N instead. If I were to go through with partial, I don't have a ceiling fan so I'm planning on using the shower curtain rod or the rod in my closet. Doorknob maybe? I don't have a lot of time at home alone and I most DEFINITELY do NOT want my young siblings to see me afterwards. Any thoughts on where to buy/which methods would be the best in this situation? I'm looking for a very painless way out, although I like the feeling of being choked/asphyxiating so that's not a problem if the method includes that. Thank you to anyone who replies!

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Why don´t you hang yourself from a tree then? Full suspension would also be the better option then (although it´s not painful)

Reactions: Johanna94 and bath salts
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Search amazon for a door anchor for resistance bands. It's reliable for your body weight and is cheap.

Reactions: nw7 and bath salts
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I would test the rope's anchor point for strength first. Hanging deaths can be ruined by the body exerting force by going into a complete shake before death. Your anchor points don't seem the best but how can anyone know. Some people manage with a door knob and a scarf. That baffles me. Anyway N seems less anxiety triggering but you need to make sure you don't puke it. I'm considering both methods myself as well.

Reactions: bath salts
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
Why don´t you hang yourself from a tree then? Full suspension would also be the better option then (although it´s not painful)
I would like to, but unfortunately the "forests" (more like parks or recreational spaces) in my area are pretty populated as I live in a large city
Search amazon for a door anchor for resistance bands. It's reliable for your body weight and is cheap.
Will do! Thanks for the tip
I would test the rope's anchor point for strength first. Hanging deaths can be ruined by the body exerting force by going into a complete shake before death. Your anchor points don't seem the best but how can anyone know. Some people manage with a door knob and a scarf. That baffles me. Anyway N seems less anxiety triggering but you need to make sure you don't puke it. I'm considering both methods myself as well.
Thanks for the advice, I'll test before making any actual preparations :)

Last edited:
Reactions: alizee and Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I would like to, but unfortunately the "forests" (more like parks or recreational areas" in my area are pretty populated as I live in a large city
And travelling outside of the city?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
So good luck and finding your place to hang

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
The mental state changes based on the environment. I assume multiple times I've backed out of hanging is because I would get to my spot but slowly regress from the decision by being somewhat in new surroundings. Something to keep in mind and 3am to 4:30am is likely best time for nobody to be around. I scouted my spot multiple nights last year in the night. Sad that I've had to wait so long.

Reactions: DreamCatcher
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
So good luck and finding your place to hang
Thank you!! :)
The mental state changes based on the environment. I assume multiple times I've backed out of hanging is because I would get to my spot but slowly regress from the decision by being somewhat in new surroundings. Something to keep in mind and 3am to 4:30am is likely best time for nobody to be around. I scouted my spot multiple nights last year in the night. Sad that I've had to wait so long.
Ah, sorry to hear about that :( I feel like I'd feel most comfortable at my house but I can't have an 8 year old see something like that. 3-4:30am, got it! Will definitely do some test runs this coming week with multiple methods and see which one I end up being fondest of :)

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
So also good luck for your test runs

Reaper44

Reaper44

Jul 20, 2019
I wouldn't recommend hanging from the shower curtain rod since mine once fell down when I hadn't even touched it. I don't think it would be best even if it is partial hanging. I don't know how strong your closet rod is, so I think the door knob is the best option. I've considered suspension hanging from a door knob, and when I attempted I didn't run into any problems with the door knob, just the rope, which wasn't short enough. Best of luck if you choose this method.

bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
I wouldn't recommend hanging from the shower curtain rod since mine once fell down when I hadn't even touched it. I don't think it would be best even if it is partial hanging. I don't know how strong your closet rod is, so I think the door knob is the best option. I've considered suspension hanging from a door knob, and when I attempted I didn't run into any problems with the door knob, just the rope, which wasn't short enough. Best of luck if you choose this method.
Thanks for the info! I'll keep that in mind when I do my test runs :)

Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
My original plan was partial suspension with a static climbing rope, but I'm considering N instead. If I were to go through with partial, I don't have a ceiling fan so I'm planning on using the shower curtain rod or the rod in my closet. Doorknob maybe? I don't have a lot of time at home alone and I most DEFINITELY do NOT want my young siblings to see me afterwards. Any thoughts on where to buy/which methods would be the best in this situation? I'm looking for a very painless way out, although I like the feeling of being choked/asphyxiating so that's not a problem if the method includes that. Thank you to anyone who replies!
I'd recommend the tourniquet method. All the benefits of partial hanging, and all the comfort of being in bed.

bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
I'd recommend the tourniquet method. All the benefits of partial hanging, and all the comfort of being in bed.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll add it to my to-do list for this week and see how things pan out :) Will update once I've gone and tried the couple methods suggested.

Reactions: Lady black and Rugnificent
L

lookin4areason

Jan 16, 2019

easy to do from bed? how does this one work? not something needing to be anchored anywhere? that would be a bonus!