wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been going back and forth between moving away from my current situation and suicide, and I just wanted to see if you all think this would be a successful plan for the latter (I will only kill myself as a last resort). I'm going back to my hometown in a few weeks, and my godmother (in her 90s) has a gun under her bed for self-defense. I'm pretty sure it's a double action .357 magnum. I would pack a bag, bike from her house to a state park nearby (which has very tall cliffs), get to a relatively secluded area, and shoot myself facing the cliffs backward so that I fall some feet to ensure my death. I know my body and bike will be found relatively soon, but I'm pretty much past the point of caring about that. I know there are some variables in this plan that I cannot control, but I think it should get the job done. What do you think?

My hometown is up north so I'm afraid the gun might misfire in the cold. Does anyone know how I can try to prevent this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sandy9, Sleeper System and Some place nice
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its a good plan , using 2 methods is overlooked by many for 100% success rate, but sorry i dont know anything about gun.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been going back and forth between moving away from my current situation and suicide, and I just wanted to see if you all think this would be a successful plan for the latter (I will only kill myself as a last resort). I'm going back to my hometown in a few weeks, and my godmother (in her 90s) has a gun under her bed for self-defense. I'm pretty sure it's a double action .357 magnum. I would pack a bag, bike from her house to a state park nearby (which has very tall cliffs), get to a relatively secluded area, and shoot myself facing the cliffs backward so that I fall some feet to ensure my death. I know my body and bike will be found relatively soon, but I'm pretty much past the point of caring about that. I know there are some variables in this plan that I cannot control, but I think it should get the job done. What do you think?

My hometown is up north so I'm afraid the gun might misfire in the cold. Does anyone know how I can try to prevent this?
This seems like a good plan. I've always said that you need to compound a few methods to get the best success rate. I would even add a bleeding out method like cut wrists or something similar. As for guns, you might want to test it out first in another remote location. Fire it a few times. Make sure it's functioning correctly. Shit, might even be informative to shoot a watermelon or something and point blank range to see the results. A pigs head even.

Reactions: Sandy9