ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
Hey I just wanted to be 100% sure about my plan so I would appreciate it if anyone has any advice

Basically my plan in SN. I ordered it in the mail and it should arrive on sept. 28- oct. 1. I am going to wait until the weekend so it won't interfere with anyones work and I have more time to say what I need to to people.

What I am having trouble with is getting Metoclopramide or Tagamet. I kinda don't want to buy it online because I have the risk of my parents noticing the box, as I have said in other threads that I live with my parents and it is becoming a problem for this. Is it a good idea just going to target or some other store on the day I choose and getting it there? Then I would ctb in my car right after. Is this a good idea?

Reactions: voidman and Hanna Backer
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I don't know much about tagamet working as an anti emetic but I am concerned about you doing it in your car. It could be easy for someone to notice you there. Why not get a hotel room or go camping in the woods?

ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
I don't know much about tagamet working as an anti emetic but I am concerned about you doing it in your car. It could be easy for someone to notice you there. Why not get a hotel room or go camping in the woods?
Yeah I live kinda close to this forest/park. Would that be more secure?

Reactions: AvaAdore and Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Yeah I live kinda close to this forest/park. Would that be more secure?
Yes, it would. Take a cushy blanket, flash light and leave car and wiped phone, far away? I'm struggling with a space too.

Reactions: ItsOverIsntIt
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
U would need meto to ensure u don't puke ur SN out ... Tagamet is just an antacid to help absorption of SN... It is not a must anyway.... Doing it in a car at a secluded place is my plan too ...

asani

asani

Fluttershy girl. October 1st is my day.
Sep 11, 2020
If you have your own room, you can CTB there, I'm gonna do the same. I will take SN at 24:00 so no one will come to my room and I will have about 7-8 hours which is enough. In the park or car people can spot you easily... can be dangerous.