• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bonnibelbubble

bonnibelbubble

Oct 10, 2023
What would be a painless way to commit suicide with medication or CTB in Argentina? I have refrained from taking any medication after an overdose that nearly killed me, and due to my self-destructive tendencies, I was advised to stop taking medication altogether. In addition to that, I am currently jobless and will start studying to be a systems technician next year, having resigned from my medical career to pursue other opportunities but only from March 2024. As of now, I am experiencing extreme despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
H

hardtruth

-
Oct 9, 2023
Since you are in South America, if you travel to neighbouring countries, you could find N.

bonnibelbubble

bonnibelbubble

Oct 10, 2023
Yes, but in MercadoLibre I have found Sodium Nitrate, not Nitrite, because I can't find it anywhere, not even in Tiendamía and Facebook Marketplace.
Since you are in South America, if you travel to neighbouring countries, you could find N.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
If I may say, you sound like a high performing and motivated individual. Argentina is a very beautiful country. Was the overdose anything to do with the career move away from medical? I would be dreadful in a medical environment as I'd be hitting the drug cabinets.
Dont get nitrate and nitrite confused. There are plenty of opportunities to purchase letal drugs in neighbouring countries but if I had your skills I sure wouldnt be on this site.
Best wishes

bonnibelbubble

bonnibelbubble

Oct 10, 2023
If I may say, you sound like a high performing and motivated individual. Argentina is a very beautiful country. Was the overdose anything to do with the career move away from medical? I would be dreadful in a medical environment as I'd be hitting the drug cabinets.
Dont get nitrate and nitrite confused. There are plenty of opportunities to purchase letal drugs in neighbouring countries but if I had your skills I sure wouldnt be on this site.
Best wishes
Yes, in Argentina I can't find it, not even through Mercado Libre, in Chile there is no sodium nitrite either, in Uruguay either, not even in Paraguay, Bolivia or Brazil.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, in Argentina I can't find it, not even through Mercado Libre, in Chile there is no sodium nitrite either, in Uruguay either, not even in Paraguay, Bolivia or Brazil.
Have you found nembutal yet? If you're willing to travel, you can go to Lima (and one more city but I don't remember the name) in Peru and find some N.