• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
in my case, the thing is making about making decision.... on a day by day basis....
I've lived awful hell, even the psychiatrist says he cant help any more... he says, "than life's hard and unfair, and I got what I've got, and I can't change the past".

So either I spend the day complaining, dreaming about drinking my refrigerated N.
OR
Or I focus on trying to build a better version of myself, starting early in the morning going to the gym, today was the 5th day in a row working out.

Im gonna eat now, and continue working at my job, im making progress at it.

I have had very actue suicidal episodes, just want them to stay away while I pursue my project of now building a web-based attractive money game....

if I have no goals, I cant find a reason to live.....

hahaha and met a girl on Tinder, we dated the other day, and today we agreed to become sex partners no strings attached...

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, pole, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Good luck

Reactions: Deleted member 4288 and dandan
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I have a lot of admitation for you working out for an entire week!! Keep it up, it shows your strength!

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Brother this sounds positive. I sincerely hope the best for you.
DBD

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
in my case, the thing is making about making decision.... on a day by day basis....
I've lived awful hell, even the psychiatrist says he cant help any more... he says, "than life's hard and unfair, and I got what I've got, and I can't change the past".

So either I spend the day complaining, dreaming about drinking my refrigerated N.
OR
Or I focus on trying to build a better version of myself, starting early in the morning going to the gym, today was the 5th day in a row working out.

Im gonna eat now, and continue working at my job, im making progress at it.

I have had very actue suicidal episodes, just want them to stay away while I pursue my project of now building a web-based attractive money game....

if I have no goals, I cant find a reason to live.....

hahaha and met a girl on Tinder, we dated the other day, and today we agreed to become sex partners no strings attached...
awh, this acc made me smile lol. that sounds amazing and idk you but im happy you were in such a shitty place and your getting better and have met someone as well. thats amazing. hope it only gets better from here.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Brother this sounds positive. I sincerely hope the best for you.
DBD
awh, this acc made me smile lol. that sounds amazing and idk you but im happy you were in such a shitty place and your getting better and have met someone as well. thats amazing. hope it only gets better from here.

Thank you guys, and everybody really,
I wont sing victory, cause I've been in a similar spot couple years ago,
I had a few good months too...

chemistry? some neurons in my head, I dunno
but I dont want more medicine, I dont want electroshocks, I dont want stupid doctors saying I gotta take this I gotta take that...
I wish I had the balls to just fuck them all and do my thing...

I have to find a way

Reactions: Dead beat dad, not_a_robot and pole